Thread: Dependeco ordering questions

Default Dependeco ordering questions

Hello,

I hope this is in the correct spot on the forum, but I am placing an order with Dependeco for the first time and noticed that they offer a flat shipping rate for PayPal payments only. Is this the only form of payment they accept, or do they accept credit/debit card payment? Can't seem to find anyplace on their website where it explains payment methods. Thanks in advance for any info.!

Quote Originally Posted by Straycatz View Post
    Can't seem to find anyplace on their website where it explains payment methods.
    Can't answer directly as I haven't ordered from them before, but an easy way to find this stuff out is to just begin submitting your order. At some point they'll ask for money, and then you'll have your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Straycatz View Post
    Hello,

I hope this is in the correct spot on the forum, but I am placing an order with Dependeco for the first time and noticed that they offer a flat shipping rate for PayPal payments only. Is this the only form of payment they accept, or do they accept credit/debit card payment? Can't seem to find anyplace on their website where it explains payment methods. Thanks in advance for any info.!
    Monika accepts Pay Pal only. If you have a Pay pal account at checkout you will be directed to Pay Pal. She doesn't accept any other form of payment.

Anyone familiar with how she ships? Is it discreet? I am thinking of ordering a couple cloth diapers from there, but need discreet shipping due to my living situation.

The packaging is discreet. I have order 2 diapers from Monica and it doesn't say much on the package.

I always thought she accepted debit but when I ordered I found it came from PayPal... I didn't realize my husband had refreshed his.... The packaging was so discreet. It made me happy because it didn't work to fit in my apt mail box and I had to oick it up from the post. Was walking with a friend and then she wanted to go out a few places. Never would have done that in a flashy package.

Thanks for the help, I just ordered two of them, one baby blue and one yellow.

I just got mine in the mail yesterday. It's very discreet, just a flat rate envelope with her name in the return address. There was a business card inside that I had to make sure I didn't leave lying around.