Thread: Loudest diaper

Default Loudest diaper

Who makes the loudest diaper ? I love my diaper to make loud plastic sounds. Any one else like there diaper to be loud?

A good trick for making a quiet diaper into a noisy diaper is to tape some clingfilm to it. I'd recommend putting it on the sides rather than on the front for maximum effect. It's a simple little modification which will make your diaper crinkle a lot every time you move.

Try Dry Comforts guarantee it will be loud most noisy diaper. They are so loud the sound or noise will go through a pair of jeans. They sell them here Dry Comfort Extra Brief | BUY Diapers at Vitality Medical 380, 380, 385, 385, 390, 390, 395A, 395A

They're a little expensive but Aww So cute diapers are noisy. They also hold quite a bit. Aww So Cute

I agree that Dry Comforts are the loudest out there. Next would be Attends with waistbands...very crinkly!

Aww So Cute, by far, over everything else I've tried. The listed price for the quality is fine, but their shipping is ridiculous. Next might be Bambino.

Tranquility ATN has a nice and relatively loud plastic backing