Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giggles

Default Giggles

I find I giggle like a girl sometimes. Most of the time is online and I type *giggles*. One day on my face book for this (AB/DL) and in a message typed in *giggles* because I did, giggle. The person I was "talking" to asked if what was said was funny. I replied just as well laugh as to cry. *Giggles*

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Giggling girlishly is one of life's treasures.
    Not surprising considering your username is "gigglemuffinz"

sometimes, but not often enough. I was watching MLP the first time and seeing the fluttershy vampaire bat made me giggle like a 2 year old girl. It was amazing, and I enjoyed it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post

sometimes, but not often enough. I was watching MLP the first time and seeing the fluttershy vampaire bat made me giggle like a 2 year old girl. It was amazing, and I enjoyed it immensely.
    I'm not known for being that surprising. Once you get to know me I'm a pretty predictable person.

I'm giggling right now though, I knew my name would come up. I just knew it.

Me being a boy I type giggles a lot and hugs .
    Being a fur we like hugs.:-)

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    I'm not known for being that surprising. Once you get to know me I'm a pretty predictable person.

I'm giggling right now though, I knew my name would come up. I just knew it.
    How could it not? But yeah apparently I am girly enough that bare minimum my youngest sister thought I was gay, and my mother was debating untill (without ever knowing any of this) I told her I was asexual. No idea why people connect being girly with being gay.

*giggles* Yes, I love using little chat expressions like this! (Mainly with my GF who knows I'm an LG, I think my friends would be a little weirded out!) I find when I type that I'm giggling, I immediately begin giggling in real life too. It makes everything a bit happier!

I can't help but notice that it's something girls can do, but not guys. At least with my friends. None of my male friends do, but some of my female friends do. Sigh...if only guys were given permission to giggle too.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    *giggles* Yes, I love using little chat expressions like this! (Mainly with my GF who knows I'm an LG, I think my friends would be a little weirded out!) I find when I type that I'm giggling, I immediately begin giggling in real life too. It makes everything a bit happier!

I can't help but notice that it's something girls can do, but not guys. At least with my friends. None of my male friends do, but some of my female friends do. Sigh...if only guys were given permission to giggle too.
    Yeah it's pretty unfair really, guys have to hold all their emotions in and stuff. It's unhealthy. Not sure why women are free to do such things and guys are frowned upon if they do. I wish stuff made me giggle in real life more often. I love it when it happens.

Yeah it's pretty unfair really, guys have to hold all their emotions in and stuff. It's unhealthy. Not sure why women are free to do such things and guys are frowned upon if they do. I wish stuff made me giggle in real life more often. I love it when it happens.
    I grew up in a time you had to be a man if you weren't then you were weak plus men can be very mean in more
    ways then you think if they think your weak as a kid I was beat up most every day being small and high voice a weakling by there judgment of me.
    Plus my parent's would say if you cry I will give you something to cry about and if I did spanked again.
    So could not show my feelings still so hard to cry and yes it is harmful.
    Still hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by bashfulsissy View Post
    I find I giggle like a girl sometimes. Most of the time is online and I type *giggles*. One day on my face book for this (AB/DL) and in a message typed in *giggles* because I did, giggle. The person I was "talking" to asked if what was said was funny. I replied just as well laugh as to cry. *Giggles*
    Not sure where its coming from.. but i really have to try this! I'll give it a go and see how it makes me feel.

- - - Updated - - -

i've been aware of the whole 'broney' thing, mainly because of youtube, for a few years now. never really sure what drew me towards it. In company of friends I'm always trying to sneak in a 'brohoof' without them noticing . I guess i find it funny that it winds them up so much. Although never really watching MLP, on wednesday this week i thought to myself "why not give it a go?" so i watched an episode. Result? death by cuteness!! aww. I loved it! Oh well, even if I'm going to have it watch it in secret I'm still going to do it. I saw an episode this morning about fluttershy. All the ponies were trying to make a tornado, to lift water into the clouds to make it rain. Poor fluttershy was so scared, and was trying to find the confidence to help out, poor fluttershy. In the end she managed it. Yay! good for you fluttershy! I can relate to that character an awful lot in my life, i struggle with anxiety and shyness too.

Point being, i'm going to be watching this program from now on. One of my friends heavily criticised me recently for the 'brohoof' thing saying its wrong, but if that same person, at the age of 25, can still watch power rangers. why can't i watch MLP? What's the big difference? Here's to trying new things!

- Lotus Flower