Thread: Greetins from the Midwest

Default Greetins from the Midwest

I haven't been on this site for a long time, but I used to lurk some. I was kind of bashful to actually write anything. Anyway, I'm 65+ years old (it doesn't seem possible), but, being a DL for over 60 years I really feel young at heart.

I was in my 30's before I knew there were other DL's. I thought I was the only one on the planet. LOL That was a real burden for me. This was before the internet of course. I finally saw an article in a magazine about OTHER people who were like me. Boy, was I relieved to know that I wasn't the only one. As you can imagine, I've been through many "binge and purge" cycles

I'm retired now, but I still work part-time. I'm in the middle of remodeling our home. It seems like I have more projects now than when I was working full time. That's probably because I have the luxury of putting things off if I feel like it. HaHa.

As far as hobbies go, I like aviation and cars. I love to read, also. My wife and I have been married over 45 years and she has never had a problem with my being a DL, which is pretty amazing considering she had never heard of an adult who liked to wear diapers before I told her that night over 35 years ago. She put that first diaper on me that same night and many more since then.

I know when, where, and why I started liking diapers, but, this probably isn't the place to get into that.

I hope this wasn't too personal or out of line. I've never written an introduction before.

Quote Originally Posted by love2bpampered View Post
    I haven't been on this site for a long time, but I used to lurk some. I was kind of bashful to actually write anything. Anyway, I'm 65+ years old (it doesn't seem possible), but, being a DL for over 60 years I really feel young at heart.

I was in my 30's before I knew there were other DL's. I thought I was the only one on the planet. LOL That was a real burden for me. This was before the internet of course. I finally saw an article in a magazine about OTHER people who were like me. Boy, was I relieved to know that I wasn't the only one. As you can imagine, I've been through many "binge and purge" cycles

I'm retired now, but I still work part-time. I'm in the middle of remodeling our home. It seems like I have more projects now than when I was working full time. That's probably because I have the luxury of putting things off if I feel like it. HaHa.

As far as hobbies go, I like aviation and cars. I love to read, also. My wife and I have been married over 45 years and she has never had a problem with my being a DL, which is pretty amazing considering she had never heard of an adult who liked to wear diapers before I told her that night over 35 years ago. She put that first diaper on me that same night and many more since then.

I know when, where, and why I started liking diapers, but, this probably isn't the place to get into that.

I hope this wasn't too personal or out of line. I've never written an introduction before.
    Welcome to the ADISC community love2bpampered! This is the exact place to tell us when, where and why you like diapers! That's wonderful you have such an understanding wife and congrats on your long marriage. Not many make it that far these days!

You like aviation - what exactly do you like about it? I've always been a fan of RC but so far haven't indulged in the hobby.

Anyway, welcome again from another, uh, "mature" member!

The fox here says welcome too :3 Considering that this is your first introduction you've don a great job, I'd say.
    I hope you'll have a fun time here ^^