Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from TX

Default Hello from TX

I live in TX and looking for like minded friends who enjoy wearing diapers. I am more of a DL.

Quote Originally Posted by stew75206 View Post
    I live in TX and looking for like minded friends who enjoy wearing diapers. I am more of a DL.
    Welcome to the ADISC community Stew! There are a lot of Texans here, so you're bound to make quite a few friends. We have groups here as well as the main forum. Here is a Texas Group for you to join. What kind of sports do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by stew75206 View Post
    Hi Stew from Dallas, TX. Welcome to Adisc. I'm making the assumption that you are in Dallas, as the numbers in your username looks like a Dallas zip code to me. I think you will find a few Texans on here, so you won't be alone. Even if there wasn't any here, you still wouldn't be alone as we have lots of friendly people here. But I ramble.

I see in your profile that you like sports. So which ones do you like the best.

I hope you enjoy your stay and once again, welcome.

Ayup, there are quite a few of us from Texas. Welcome! You are in good company.

Hi stew75026! Welcome to ADISC from a fellow Texan. I'm in North Texas. I see you like sports. Myself I like Texas Rangers baseball and NASCAR.
    I'm retired and have urge IC, so I wear 24/7. What are some of your other hobbies or interests? I think you'll make and meet a lot of friends here.

Quote Originally Posted by stew7 View Post
    Hello! I live in San Angelo which is in the central west texas area.

Just a general question about location. Does anyone think it best to not put the exact town name we are from?

Quote Originally Posted by blankonmymind View Post
    Hello! I live in San Angelo which is in the central west texas area.

Just a general question about location. Does anyone think it best to not put the exact town name we are from?
    As long as it's not a really small town, you're probably OK. If anyone on ADISC does happen to track you down, they're probably going to be happy to meet another member.
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 02-Mar-2014 at 06:59.

I know where San Angelo is. I use to go to school in Brownwood