Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • No Way

7 6.54%
  • Only if I can't get it any other way

9 8.41%
  • If there is nobody around

34 31.78%
  • If there is nobody around, or I'm in my car.

29 27.10%
  • Who cares who sees?

12 11.21%
  • Yum Yum Yum

16 14.95%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nose picking

Default Nose picking

Ok, so who picks their nose? Fess up time.

I admit that i do, i hate having a big ol buger stuck in their to irritate me, that doesn't come out unless you blow your brains out. My dad was pretty relaxed about picking his nose, so i kinda picked it up from him, and not so much my little side, but i'll go at it while i'm in the car or there is one bugging me.

I fess up as well. Pretty much the same situation as you. Not a regression thing. Mostly a bad habit mixed with me being easily irritated. I only do it in privacy though.

I stalk the elusive sinus oyster every night in the shower so I can breathe freely in my sleep later.

Pick? Occasionally. Eat? NEVER. I don't know what possesses a person to even try that. (Note that I'm not counting one's inclination to swallow after a hearty snort.)

Related story: My wife once told me about a chair -- the "booger chair" -- that was in her house when she was a kid. She and her siblings, if any of them had picked their noses, would go and wipe their finger off on the back of this chair. As you can imagine, the back of this chair was not a pretty sight! Apparently her dad, who was a neat-freak, was totally oblivious to the existence of this disgusting tradition until it was well established, and upon discovering the aftermath, made it a spankable offense to insert a finger into one's nose.

Yuck!

I've always said everyone farts, pick their noses and does the big M but yet these are the things most people tease you about or make jokes about them. Maybe because we can all relate to the big three.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    I've always said everyone farts, pick their noses and does the big M but yet these are the things most people tease you about or make jokes about them. Maybe because we can all relate to the big three.
    here and i thought that everyone just naturally wanted an SRS too!
    Boy-Oh Boy was i surprised to discover that wasn't true......

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    here and i thought that everyone just naturally wanted an SRS too!
    I'm sorry - what's an SRS?

I won't confirm or deny. I will however say that there is a hypothesis out there that says that eating your own mucus (boogers) may be good for you. I learned about it initially on the Vsauce YouTube channel in this video. It refers to an article in Popular Science Magazine that says that research should be done in this hypothesis. Just thought you may find this interesting. I know I did.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    I'm sorry - what's an SRS?
    (quietly sinkers...)
    why Zipperless!
    your naivete both surprises, and makes my point....
    just as in your world-view, everyone flatulate's, mines their face for Mcbuggers and plays with the junk in their trunk... (respectively). in my world view (that of a transexual), everyone is born wanting sex-change-surgery (SRS).

just imagine when much to my astonishment, i discovered such was simply not the case with everyone.
    Last edited by littlelodgewrecker; 01-Mar-2014 at 08:18.