Thread: Hi there

Default Hi there

Hi!

Greetings to all here

So, how to introduce myself?
    I'm a DL, absolutely. No Baby. But some fetish things.

I like to wear diapers and use them. At the moment I wear a Attends Regular Plus - one of my favourites. And also Molicares. They fit best. But I donít like ones looking like baby diapers with large coloured tapes.

I worked in health care/hospital - it was a great time, with all the medical things around. And getting diapers was quite easy. And changing diapers at work also. Nobody cares about a used diaper.

So, donít know anything to tell - will come sooner or later :-)

Quote Originally Posted by stebbb View Post
    Hi!

Greetings to all here

So, how to introduce myself?
    I'm a DL, absolutely. No Baby. But some fetish things.

I like to wear diapers and use them. At the moment I wear a Attends Regular Plus - one of my favourites. And also Molicares. They fit best. But I don’t like ones looking like baby diapers with large coloured tapes.

I worked in health care/hospital - it was a great time, with all the medical things around. And getting diapers was quite easy. And changing diapers at work also. Nobody cares about a used diaper.

So, don’t know anything to tell - will come sooner or later :-)

Welcome to ADISC stebbb! I'm a DL, as well. Haven't tried any of the printed diapers, either, but I might someday. I prefer Tena diapers. I see in your profile you're from Germany. We have quite a few members from Germany here. Whereabouts in Germany do you hail from? What is your favorite sport?

Hi zipperless :-)

Born in Berlin, at the moment next to Frankfurt.
    Sport? Changing? no, ok - I often played basketball but now after a few moves I did not find a team where playing is just fun...