Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ALERT: JDCSupplies shipped diapers in MARKED box!

Default ALERT: JDCSupplies shipped diapers in MARKED box!

All,

I am incontinent and wear 24/7. Recently I ordered a case of Molicare Super Plus diapers from JDCSupplies. The company has good prices for Molicare products and a good business reputation.

The company's policy statement says "We take your privacy seriously, which is why all of our incontinence supplies are shipped in unmarked boxes directly to your doorstep."

Imaging my surprise when my large box of diapers arrived clearly marked "Molicare Super Plus" in very large letters!! This is not acceptable. As I frequently travel, my neighbors often have to pick up my mail and packages and are not aware of my incontinence. Fortunately I was home this time.

I contacted the company to formally complain. The company acknowledged their privacy policy and that the box, which was shipped from the manufacturer, should have been unmarked. They noted that a mistake had occurred.

I have asked to be notified about what specific steps they take to insure that this error will not be repeated. Meanwhile, potential customers might be cautious regarding orders from JDCSupplies for incontinence supplies

--JD

While I'm certainly sorry that happened, something to consider. Unless someone is an AB/DL, or incontinent, chances are very good they would have no idea what "Molicare Super Plus" is. Now if a box was dropped at your door reading "Huge box of diapers", that would be entirly different.

I have not order anything from JDCSupplies. But thanks for the info on the Alert!

BabyCorry, people are nosy, and I am sure if some one saw the words, Google can easily tell them what they are. don't trust people to respect your privacy.

Talking

BabyCory,

As I live in a 55 and older community, I assure you that there is a very good chance that my neighbors know what "Molicare Super Plus" means.

For all I know they may be wearing them!!

--JD

It would be nice if Molicare would just make the regular case boxes discrete. The Attends I have have a count and size without any brand name or elaboration as to what is inside the box. Abena on the other hand has the contents in large letters on the outside of the box. One of the suppliers (XP probably) actually cut and refolded the box before shipping it to me.

Amusingly another supplier shipped in a "discrete" box but there where "hand holds" punched into the side that let you see and feel what was inside.

I really don't care, the people at the UPS store think I'm pretty strange as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by jdinvirginia View Post
    BabyCory,

As I live in a 55 and older community, I assure you that there is a very good chance that my neighbors know what "Molicare Super Plus" means.

--JD
    Then you have nothing to worry about. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by jdinvirginia View Post
    BabyCory,

--JD
    There is a good chance that one to a few of your neighbors as had diapers delivered to there house in a marked box at some point.

I don't have incontinence, but I did order some NU fit ( First Quality brand), 96 count they arrived in a marked box saying " NU FIT Medium 6/16 packs" in mostly large black letters. I was also surprised and found out they came directly from the manufacturer. I looked into it and if I wanted a discrete box I would have to buy the diapers though amazon itself and pay a lil more.

Apparently thers a company in South Australia that offers delivery, though their van has "Nappies galore, incontinence and more" on the side so much for discreet!

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    It would be nice if Molicare would just make the regular case boxes discrete. The Attends I have have a count and size without any brand name or elaboration as to what is inside the box. Abena on the other hand has the contents in large letters on the outside of the box. One of the suppliers (XP probably) actually cut and refolded the box before shipping it to me.

Amusingly another supplier shipped in a "discrete" box but there where "hand holds" punched into the side that let you see and feel what was inside.

I really don't care, the people at the UPS store think I'm pretty strange as it is.
    I can vouch for XP Medical turning boxes inside out to make for discrete shipping. When I got my last Absorbency Plus level 4's their were a few numbers on the
    outside that were hard to read and no lettering. The box also had hand holes which were taped up.