Thread: Sizing issue with Dry 24/7s

Default Sizing issue with Dry 24/7s

I just ordered a case of the medium/large Dry 24/7s, and they are huge; such so that they leave gaps unless I put them on really tight and pull them all the way up. The site says that the S/M are 24"-31" and the M/L are 30"-55", but the actual bag says the mediums go up to 49" and the large goes up to 60" (my waist is about 36"/37" and my Drys came as large). Even though I haven't tested them yet, I'm wondering if the only sizes are what they say on the site or if there's something I'm missing.

Also, in retrospect, I probably should have ordered a sample pack, but I was too excited at the time.

I also had this problem when ordering the case. I didn't want to wait for the sample packs then reorder again especially since I won't be refunded the 5 dollars anymore. Anyways I ordered the M/L ones under advice from my online older brother. I guess its better to get diapers that are bigger and just tape them up tighter then to find out they barely fit at all.

In any case I just don't want to have to tell my dad I got to exchange them, it is a 35 pound case. <_>

My waist is I guess a 31 to 32 inch waist. Though I can fit in size 30 underwear and pants, though its sort of tight.

Dry 24/7 for right now come in only two sizes. For the size waist you all have said, a s/m might work for you. I am a 40/42 waist so the m/l is what I have to loose. Like Fire2Box said, I would rather have one a little larger than one that is a little to tight.

The site says the S/M Drys are 23"-31" and my waist is 36/37".

my waist is 36 and the larges fit fine on me.....and I like my diapers really snug. They will rise a lot in the back but I have found that putting them where the front rides higher works way better.

Their site lists waist sizes, though most diapers go by hip size. Perhaps the bags have hip sizes listed? I'd check, but I'm not near any right now.

I too found that the Large is, well, pretty Large. However, if you pull them up and tape them in place, they seem to fit fine. When I wear them under pants I usually roll the top down to be even with my pants.

Well I got my case of large ones yesterday and they are in fact to large for me. I diapered myself to the best of my ability but even then there would still be small gaps in the leg cuffs. And that doesn't seam like a good thing.

About a hour ago I e-mailed them asking if there's any way possible we could work out a exchange. I'll be willing to pay the extra shipping and what not.