Hey dude, welcome to ADISC *Brohoofs*

Quote Originally Posted by Puppyluvs View Post
    Hey dude, welcome to ADISC *Brohoofs*
    Thanks, *Brohoofs*(\

Quote Originally Posted by startrooper View Post
    Welcome to the community
    Thanks ^^

HushedSnow

Ah, a fellow brony on the site /) anyways welcome to the site Derpy!

Ah, I see you are aware of Adisc Groups, having posted a reply in one of them. Everybody else - here is where to find a group for fans of MLP. That word "here" is a clickable link, which you can tell by its having an odd color. Hold on a sec, I'll reprint it bigger to make it more obvious,
    here
    Welcome Adisc is choc full o' Bronies for fun and cuddles. You'll do fine here.

PS

This use of the word Derp/Derpy/ Derpy Hooves had me a little mystified for a while, so I looked it up. I knew it was MLP-specific and from context appeared to be an inside joke. This is what I found as the best answer. Do you agree with this explanation?
    Last edited by Raccoon; 18-Mar-2014 at 20:04.

Quote Originally Posted by HushedSnow View Post
    Ah, a fellow brony on the site /) anyways welcome to the site Derpy!
    (\ Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Ah, I see you are aware of Adisc Groups, having posted a reply in one of them. Everybody else - here is where to find a group for fans of MLP. That word "here" is a clickable link, which you can tell by its having an odd color. Hold on a sec, I'll reprint it bigger to make it more obvious,
    here
    Um where's the link derp ^^

Welcome Adisc is choc full o' Bronies for fun and cuddles. You'll do fine here.
    Thanks ^^

PS

This use of the word Derp/Derpy/ Derpy Hooves had me a little mystified for a while, so I looked it up. I knew it was MLP-specific and from context appeared to be an inside joke. This is what I found as the best answer. Do you agree with this explanation?
    Um yeah this explain the origine of the word derp but my username refer to the character call Derpy hooves from My Little Pony: Frienship is Magic
    she and background pony and she has lot of fan made stuff about her like meme, fanfic, animation, music, drawing

Derpy - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Wiki
    Last edited by DerpyHooves; 20-Mar-2014 at 14:12.

Howdy DerpyHooves, I like to Drift "VideoGames" while wearing diapers WELCOME, Hope you feel at home as I do.
    I joined a few days ago, and everyone has been super nice, even as a newbie. Glad to have you aboard