Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valkyrie Review

Default Valkyrie Review

Okay, if you like WWII movies, then this is a must see.

It starts off well. The beginning is key to the story, so pay attention to it. At one point in the movie you MUST really focus in on it. There are alot of big key words to listen to, to know what he is trying to do. It almost seems like you need to know something about German politics during Hitler's reign. Know your history for this one, if not you are a fish out of water, you will have no clue what is going on if you don't.

I loved this movie, it was one of the best movies that I have ever seen. I highly recomend it to anyone who wants a good suspence/thiller/action/drama movie.

Word, DT! I've been wanting to see it, but I'll take in mind what you say! Very glad that you enjoyed it!

That's literally (within one or two movies) the only movie I haven't seen that is out...

So do they kill Hitler? :P

I actually wonder what would of happened if they did, surely world history would change. The question is would it of got better or worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    So do they kill Hitler? :P

I actually wonder what would of happened if they did, surely world history would change. The question is would it of got better or worse?
    If I recall right this movie is based on historical facts.
    There were a group of higher ups in the Nazi party who wanted to see Hitler dead. They ultimately failed in the end though. So I doubt Hitler dies in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    If I recall right this movie is based on historical facts.
    There were a group of higher ups in the Nazi party who wanted to see Hitler dead. They ultimately failed in the end though. So I doubt Hitler dies in the movie.
    I was making a joke.. We already pretty much know the ending just like we did with Titanic, we all knew the ship sinks. :P

I wanted to see it, but never got around to it last week. I'll try to see it next weekend. I've seen the previews, and it looks quite interesting to me.