Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello all, I have been lurking around and getting a lot of benefit from this community and the posted threads. So I figure it is time to introduce myself.

I would consider myself a DL and I feel like I have been one since I was young. Not much here people have not heard of before. I have some things on my mind for thread topics, but those will be posted in the correct forums.

I would consider myself a hobbyist. I am usually open to trying out any new hobby. Some hobbies which take quite a bit of my time currently is home brewing beer and wine, bicycling, golfing, gardening/growing things, landscaping, slow pitch softball and many many more sprinkled in when I have time. I really enjoy playing any type of game or sport if someone is willing to play with me.

I look forward to this site providing me an accepting community, and also able to give me candid feedback with some problems I face due to this part of my life. I believe this site will help me better manage the crazy binge and subsequent feelings during the purge. I believe this is all for now.

Welcome! I do a little homebrewing myself, though I exclusively make Apple cinnamon hard Cider.