Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Comficare M10/L10

Default Comficare M10/L10

Hi

Has anybody received, or tried out the newer version of the Comficare m10 and the larger L10? Supposed to have a quieter plastic backing, which is a downer for me as I like a crinkly nappy!! I've ordered a case of the mediums and samples of the larger version so I'm intrigued to find out if anybody has tried them yet?

If so what's the verdict??

Thanks Guy's for the replies,
    My order was supposed to be here today, but UPS had delays, so got to wait till Monday now!! Grrrrr!!! I'm hoping they are as good as the last batch, even though they might of lost some of the crinkle factor, due to the new PE backing, I'm hoping there is still some noise to them as I do love a rustling nappy when I walk about!!

Quote Originally Posted by robbase View Post
    Thanks Guy's for the replies,
    My order was supposed to be here today, but UPS had delays, so got to wait till Monday now!! Grrrrr!!! I'm hoping they are as good as the last batch, even though they might of lost some of the crinkle factor, due to the new PE backing, I'm hoping there is still some noise to them as I do love a rustling nappy when I walk about!!
    That is always sad when that sort of thing happens.

My order has arrived!!! My verdict on them are they are just as awesome as before, I think the crotch area feels even thicker than before, and the fit has improved as well!! The plastic backing feels different a lot more rougher to the touch, not as crinkly as before but still plenty of noise for my liking, still hear the crinkly sound when I walk about!!!

My verdict is that these are still the best nappy money can buy! I for one will keep buying them, and i hope this time they can keep the production run going and won't have to wait as long again when they run out!
    Go purchase some you won't be disappointed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    I am waiting for the samples of the Large one to.
    Are these better than the new Buntewindel Fabine Exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    Are these better than the new Buntewindel Fabine Exclusive?
    I have dont try it yet.

These are way better than the fabine diapers, they feel even thicker than before, with these you really feel like your wearing a nice thick nappy!
    They have a great crinkle not as great as they used to be, but still you can hear them quite a bit!
    I thoroughly recommend them, I bought 4 x12 so that should keep me going for a while! :-)
    Give them a try see what you think? They come in both medium and large sizes now!