Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you cope?

Default How do you cope?

I was just wondering how everyone copes with their little sides. Wether it's a secret or its shared.

I myself have beer told anyone and things can get difficult for me as I have hide things and sometimes the people around me mean I can't be little. So my little is mainly confined to my bedroom.

I treat it as one of several interests which I enjoy when appropriate and when in the mood.

I'm more open about my BDSM side than my ABDL side. The two tend to cross over, but I'm way more comfortable telling someone that I'm into bondage than telling someone I'm into diapers.

Obviously life sometimes curtails our ability to do what we want when we want. That extends well beyond this fetish. It's never really been a huge deal to me. I play when I can, I do other stuff when I can't...

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraindrop View Post
    I was just wondering how everyone copes with their little sides. Wether it's a secret or its shared.

I myself have beer told anyone and things can get difficult for me as I have hide things and sometimes the people around me mean I can't be little. So my little is mainly confined to my bedroom.
    Hi

Its all about balance, boundaries and control.

As you work through the different forums here you can see how the members have dealt with the situation.

The best thing to keep in mind is there is time to wear the big boy undies and make a living and there is the time to let the little out and live it up on the big boys dime.

Bottom line is how knows and when they know is up to you. As you work through the understanding aspect of the fetish you will learn the full aspect of the balance and controls then in a year I can answer (OH sorry I mean YOU) a newbies question on when to let your little out to play.

Good Luck.

P.S. The thing I did was read about 150 thread back in the adult baby forum and I got a lot of information in the first month that helped me so much.

I've told no one felt like this for a long time. And I just get frustrated at times having to be so careful all the time. I am glad I have finally found this place it's peaceful and not very sexual like a lot of other places I've looked at.
    I like to experiment but its hard when you share a house and no one can know.

I've told no one felt like this for a long time. And I just get frustrated at times having to be so careful all the time. I am glad I have finally found this place it's peaceful and not very sexual like a lot of other places I've looked at.
    I like to experiment but its hard when you share a house and no one can know.
    welcome little rain drop;
    looking at your question, and then your response..... i then read your personal page and noticed with interest what you wrote that about your self.

i too am simply a "little".....
    or maybe i could better put it that i have one or more "little's" in my system.....
    they are forever little, simply little. never changing remnants or left-overs from a childhood long past.
    non-sexual, non-diapered.... seven year-olds for the most part.

by chance, does any of this sound familiar?
    little lodge wrecker.....

I'm pretty much a lifestyle Little. Which means to me, it's something that most people who get past the acquaintance bar know just because it's sort of obvious. It's not something I hide, but I don't shove it in people's faces either. I can go to Denny's and passerby wouldn't know at all, but I have learned not to really be anyone else either. Basically to me, being a Little doesn't always mean running around in cutesy clothes and speaking in a thick lisp even if those things are super fun sometimes. My berry little me can be a well-behaved, boringly dressed, quiet, and polite young lady who blends in with the crowd too.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    welcome little rain drop;
    looking at your question, and then your response..... i then read your personal page and noticed with interest what you wrote that about your self.

i too am simply a "little".....
    or maybe i could better put it that i have one or more "little's" in my system.....
    they are forever little, simply little. never changing remnants or left-overs from a childhood long past.
    non-sexual, non-diapered.... seven year-olds for the most part.

by chance, does any of this sound familiar?
    little lodge wrecker.....
    Hmm yes it sounds very familiar. I would say I have a few different littles with different personalities and such.
    We are usually too old to be diaperd but when we are at youngest 3 it Could be done but I never felt a need for that I hadn't Ben heard about any of this until I saw a documentary.

I am glad I am not the only one. As when I found bout all this a lot of you wear diapers and are full on babies so I sort of felt in place but out of place. It's hard to act completely myself where i am as I said no one knows but there is one person I can let my self relax around a bit. But I dot want to push it too far. It's very toned down to what I want and I often wonder how long can I let it go on for. The world makes us grow up its what's expected but to me the important thing is I can be an adult when I need to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    I'm pretty much a lifestyle Little. Which means to me, it's something that most people who get past the acquaintance bar know just because it's sort of obvious. It's not something I hide, but I don't shove it in people's faces either. I can go to Denny's and passerby wouldn't know at all, but I have learned not to really be anyone else either. Basically to me, being a Little doesn't always mean running around in cutesy clothes and speaking in a thick lisp even if those things are super fun sometimes. My berry little me can be a well-behaved, boringly dressed, quiet, and polite young lady who blends in with the crowd too.
    I can be like that I don't wear cutesy clothes or talk all Lyspie I do like to buy things I think are cute but I'm not mad on it. I am just simply little and I'm happy when I'm like that

Hmm yes it sounds very familiar. I would say I have a few different littles with different personalities and such.
    We are usually too old to be diaperd but when we are at youngest 3 it Could be done but I never felt a need for that I hadn't Ben heard about any of this until I saw a documentary.

I am glad I am not the only one. As when I found bout all this a lot of you wear diapers and are full on babies so I sort of felt in place but out of place. It's hard to act completely myself where i am as I said no one knows but there is one person I can let my self relax around a bit. But I dot want to push it too far. It's very toned down to what I want and I often wonder how long can I let it go on for. The world makes us grow up its what's expected but to me the important thing is I can be an adult when I need to.
    yes, different personalities is a very good way of putting it, little rain drop;
    separate and distinct little's.... each with a mind of their own.
    back in my younger days, each of them had their favorite things to wear too. getting dressed in the morning on weekends could become a real exercise diplomacy and peace-keeping at times. only one body to dress, and so many little's, each one with their own idea of just what was best.....

at 59 i have learned to keep my closet simple so such chaos is kept to a minimum.... (soft smile)
    but still, the little-one are always in search of a replacement "daddy" for their birth-Father. they have had a couple over the years for short periods of time....

currently my worst problem is going to the store to buy groceries and finding that i have a half-gallon of ice-cream in the bag when i get home. ice-cream that at my age i can't afford to eat.... those little devils have quite the sweet tooth....

Yes it can be a battle for me too. Very frustrating to have all these mixed up feelings and personality a wanting this and that. Clothing is also a bad issue I have had the biggest tantrums with myself over that.

Also I have too much ice cream I really do need to eat it all I have notion in my freezer.

My little is confined to my bedroom as well. I know, it's not terribly fun.

I just keep in mind that as I am exploring this I will make many great friends who share my interests, and I will have people I will be able express them to.

Which is what I kind of already do on here anyway haha. But I might actually get to hangout with the friends I make. And who knows, I might even find a daddy that I really like!

Until then, night time is my little time.