Thread: Self Intro

Default Self Intro

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking this site for a while on and off and thought I'd finally register and post an intro. I'm a recent law school grad and pretty busy, so I don't expect to post very often, but I find the topics on here interesting from time to time, so I pop on and read the forums.

I've been a diaper lover for basically my entire life. I potty trained really early, but distinctly remember being as young as 3 years old and thinking about wearing diapers as a way to calm down before falling asleep. Despite constantly being fascinated with them the entirety of my life, I never actually indulged my interest for real until now, as I've always had a roommate or otherwise been in a position where I didn't want people to know and I am very cautious. But, now I'm back in diapers (sometimes) after many many years and not disappointed. It's pretty awesome.

As far as other interests, I'm pretty broad. I really like law and politics, but try very hard to be civil in those conversations, and I play a bunch of different games, especially League of Legends recently. I also really like My Little Pony. Aside from that, I'm just reasonably well read and have a math and science background too, so yeah, I just like fun, interesting stuff :p.

I'm here to hang out and occasionally say something smart (I hope!) and just enjoy the conversation that goes on here. Maybe figure out how to avoid leaking when I'm lying on my back...can't quite get the hang of that one.

Anyway, Hi, nice to meet all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've been lurking this site for a while on and off and thought I'd finally register and post an intro. I'm a recent law school grad and pretty busy, so I don't expect to post very often, but I find the topics on here interesting from time to time, so I pop on and read the forums.

I've been a diaper lover for basically my entire life. I potty trained really early, but distinctly remember being as young as 3 years old and thinking about wearing diapers as a way to calm down before falling asleep. Despite constantly being fascinated with them the entirety of my life, I never actually indulged my interest for real until now, as I've always had a roommate or otherwise been in a position where I didn't want people to know and I am very cautious. But, now I'm back in diapers (sometimes) after many many years and not disappointed. It's pretty awesome.

As far as other interests, I'm pretty broad. I really like law and politics, but try very hard to be civil in those conversations, and I play a bunch of different games, especially League of Legends recently. I also really like My Little Pony. Aside from that, I'm just reasonably well read and have a math and science background too, so yeah, I just like fun, interesting stuff :p.

I'm here to hang out and occasionally say something smart (I hope!) and just enjoy the conversation that goes on here. Maybe figure out how to avoid leaking when I'm lying on my back...can't quite get the hang of that one.

Anyway, Hi, nice to meet all of you.
    Nice to meet you ArchieRoni! Welcome to ADISC! You gave a wonderful introduction and you have many interests. I don't think we have too many lawyers on here and every once in a while a legal question will arise so you will have plenty of opportunities to contribute!

As for leaking while on your back, what kind of diaper do you wear? I have only had that problem on my side. The quick solution is to double up, use a booster, or wear plastic pants.

Nice to meet you too, ArchieRoni!

We're very pleased to have you here, and we really appreciate the intro!
    While I am not particularly educated in the academic sense; I hope to be able to keep up with you intellectually

There is much to engage here and, I hope whatever time you can be here, that you find it a most rewarding experience!

FYI Legal information (5th bullet in the Legal 'spoiler')

Welcome!
    -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Nice to meet you ArchieRoni! Welcome to ADISC! You gave a wonderful introduction and you have many interests. I don't think we have too many lawyers on here and every once in a while a legal question will arise so you will have plenty of opportunities to contribute!

As for leaking while on your back, what kind of diaper do you wear? I have only had that problem on my side. The quick solution is to double up, use a booster, or wear plastic pants.
    I'm using Bambino teddies, so I thought they'd be pretty good (and they are standing or sitting). I'm probably a little bit on my side, or at least kind of angled, so maybe that's the problem. Thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    Nice to meet you too, ArchieRoni!
    FYI Legal information (5th bullet in the Legal 'spoiler')

Welcome!
    -Marka
    Thanks. Just so you know, if you ever see someone claiming to give legal advice as a lawyer, you should be suspicious. It's unethical for a lawyer to do that. The only advice I can give as a professional without being hired is to suggest that someone consult a professional, if I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    "..."..."

Thanks. Just so you know, if you ever see someone claiming to give legal advice as a lawyer, you should be suspicious. It's unethical for a lawyer to do that. The only advice I can give as a professional without being hired is to suggest that someone consult a professional, if I'm concerned.
    Thank you! I suspected as much...and that you knew as much! A little CYA goes a long ways in prevention!

Now, that that is out of the way... Whether you are looking for help, or looking to help...or both, there's entertainment and education, groups, and so much more here...

Looking forward to more from you...
    -Marka