Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hello from Minot,North Dakota,I am a 68 year old male that loves wearing diapers.I love all aspects of them and use them for what they were made for,would like to meet others from North Dakota that has the same interests,or else just be able to chat about our likes.

Hello dakotaskyman and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies or interests?

Againwelcom to the group.

Welcome to ADISC dakotaskyman! Glad to see another senior amongst us. I'm not from ND but here in N texas. What are your interests or hobbies?
    Being retired mine are Texas Rangers baseball and NASCAR.

My hobbies are astronomy and playing the piano,I enjoy metal detecting and fishing for catfish.I have a 10" reflector telescope which gives a pretty good view of the objects God has put in the heavens.I'm not an excellent pianist but do enjoy playing.

Quote Originally Posted by dakotaskyman View Post
    My hobbies are astronomy and playing the piano,I enjoy metal detecting and fishing for catfish.I have a 10" reflector telescope which gives a pretty good view of the objects God has put in the heavens.I'm not an excellent pianist but do enjoy playing.
    Hello and welcome from another 60 something member. I play piano, keyboard and organ, as organ performance was my major in college. I've done a lot of fishing throughout the years, some in Barnegat Bay, and later on Canadian lakes.