Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cuddlz.com question!

Default cuddlz.com question!

Has anyone ordered any of the onesies from cuddlz.com? If you have, what kind of feedback can you provide? I've been looking for another brand to try and really like their selection. Also, has anyone ever tried their diapers?

toujoursbb

I use cuddlz a lot, love the babyish design and feeling. They are quite expensive and shipping/custom to Canada doubles the price... Ordered 160 recently as this order was relatively good in terms of shipping fee. Giant box at Fedex, wow... had to work a lot to put the pacs in bags to bring this home more discreetly...
    Did not yet purchase onesies from Cuddzl.

I've ordered from Cuddlz a couple of times. The onesies seem to be really well made and are very comfy to wear. The all-over-printed diapers are also really good and come in an custom designed package - just like real baby diapers! Everything has always been shipped discreetly and the prices are pretty typical from what I can see.

I love their nappies and would wear them all the time if I could.

I've never tried their onsies yet so I can't help you there I'm afraid.

toujoursbb

I just realized I have a cuddlz onesie purchased with my recent diaper order, this is the one I have, picture taken from their website
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blue_digger_onesie2__65153.1380899572.176.235.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	20237

I ordered the plain white onesie and a 10 pk of the all over print diapers. I'm using the white one to judge if I got the size right.

Quote Originally Posted by toujoursbb View Post
    I just realized I have a cuddlz onesie purchased with my recent diaper order, this is the one I have, picture taken from their website
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blue_digger_onesie2__65153.1380899572.176.235.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	20237
    That's the one I have - it's really comfy and warm.

Zpeed

I'm interested in onesies with motives on them, but Cuddlz with the white border just dosent cut it for me
    Like the one in the picture above, if they have to have that border, at least put it in black

I will most likely buy some Cuddlz all over printed soon, but I prefer babykins onesies

I have a plain blue cuddlz onesie that I bought a couple of months ago. It's the only onesie I have but I really like it. It appears to be of fairly good quality, especially for the price, and is nice and soft. For awkwardly tall and slim people they have the option of making them 4 inches longer than usual which meant I could get a size long enough that wasn't then too baggy. It also shipped very swiftly (UK address.)

I tried two of their all over printed nappies at the same time which I really liked the feel and look of, but I've not bought any more since.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodlandWanderer View Post
    I have a plain blue cuddlz onesie that I bought a couple of months ago. It's the only onesie I have but I really like it. It appears to be of fairly good quality, especially for the price, and is nice and soft. For awkwardly tall and slim people they have the option of making them 4 inches longer than usual which meant I could get a size long enough that wasn't then too baggy. It also shipped very swiftly (UK address.)

I tried two of their all over printed nappies at the same time which I really liked the feel and look of, but I've not bought any more since.
    I can agree about the shipping. I just got my order today and I placed the order late Thursday night. I got the plain white onesie. Without a diaper on it's pretty snug, so I guess the next one I get, I will get the extra 4" added. I haven't been able to try on the diapers yet, but I'm really looking forward to getting the chance. I think the next onesie I get will be the blue camouflage, and I might purchase a bottle as well (haven't decided on that yet!).