Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello I am littleraindrop

I am a confused and slightly frightened girl. I am new to the ab world. But I have felt "little" for a very long time now. Since finding out about adult babies I've been intrigued and found a little comfort it finding I am not the only one that enjoys being like a little girl again.
    I have joined this site in order to understand some more about myself as I do get frustrated and feel guilty for being like I am. I hope that talking to some of you will help me feel less angry with myself about this need that I feel.

I don't mean to cause offence to anyone! I'm sorry if I have but please don't get upset as I am still understanding it. I don't think I'm the only one feeling confused

HOBBIES
    Now the seriousness is said here's something about me.
    I like painting and crafts. Music and singing. Cartoons are a big thing for me I watch them every day and I like all different ones but my favourites include animals as I live all animals especially snakes.
    I like to be outside in the sunshine swimming and relaxing
    Books as well I like the mr men books and Alice in wonderland

I am a very varied kind of person get to know me it may be fun

Please don't hesitate to private message if you would like to know me more.
    Last edited by Littleraindrop; 26-Feb-2014 at 20:32.

Hi and welcome to the forums. You've come to the right place! And no one's going to feel offended, as many people here have/had negative feelings about this side of themselves. I'm sure you'll find plently of helpful information, so feel free to browse.

Hi there
    I too felt so confused about being a DL until I found this site. Don't be angry/frustrated with yourself as this will not help you understand who you are and in fact can be a barrier. We are all on a journey here and reach different path markers at various times, however thanks to this site the answer to every marker can be found or answered. Don't be afraid to ask any question however ridiculous it sounds you are not alone! We are all different however I just went for it and embraced my DL side and have not looked back! All the best with your journey!

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraindrop View Post
    Hello I am littleraindrop

I am a confused and slightly frightened girl. I am new to the ab world. But I have felt "little" for a very long time now. Since finding out about adult babies I've been intrigued and found a little comfort it finding I am not the only one that enjoys being like a little girl again.
    I have joined this site in order to understand some more about myself as I do get frustrated and feel guilty for being like I am. I hope that talking to some of you will help me feel less angry with myself about this need that I feel.

I don't mean to cause offence to anyone! I'm sorry if I have but please don't get upset as I am still understanding it. I don't think I'm the only one feeling confused

Please don't hesitate to private message if you would like to know me more.
    You're definitely not the only one feeling guilty about it, happens to me (an I'm sure many others) once in a while. I've talked to a few friends that I trust enough, and that I knew could accept it, and it helped quite a bit. Just talking about it with someone WHO shares the interest can be enough - at least for me.
    I've just recently joined myself, but I'm still going to welcome you I hope you will have a nice time here and find what you seek.

Thank you everyone
    I am okay with being little as I said I've always felt like that. To me being little is okay and all that matters is I an be grown up when I need to be.
    It's just certain things I have learned about and experimented with going further into the ab lifestyle.
    I have learned a lot of things that I'm not too sure on.
    I was over whelmed to learn how far being little can go!

Welcome to the forum and you seem to have the right attitude because you want to learn more about this part of you without letting it interfere with acting your age when you have to.I just hope that you find whatever kinda help and knowledge you're looking for and become at the very least a lot less confused than you are