Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dummy Talk

Default Dummy Talk

I'm curious to see other's opinions on dummies (pacifiers). Do you use them? When do you use them? What's your favorite dummy?

(Mine is my profile picture )

Ive only had the one dummy, a nuk5 I use it mostly on my baby nights and sometimes to get to sleep, I find it sooths me and helps me sleep better.

Well I'm about to plug in my Tommy Tippee and snuggle down with teddy for the night.

I love dummy's (I call them binkies). The best invention known to mankind (in my opinion haha). I have so many that I collect, maybe higher than 10 or 15, I forget. Only about 6 I actually use depending on what I feel like using. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393424334.751299.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	20221 i try to use them as much as I can but I have to be alone in my house or in a public bathroom to actually use them in comfort. I already decided that since this is my only AB tendency, my future wife will have to tolerate me using it as it helps greatly with my anxiety.

I use one every night, with occasional daytime use. Currently using Gerber First Essentials but also like Mam.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140226_153940_537.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	20225

I call them binkies to,all mine are ones you would find in baby sections of stores.
    My favorites are nuks the green and brown camo one and I have to have my camo binkie clip on it, but I love all my binkies I love to find new ones to buy. I try to use mine a few times a week I'd like to get into the habit of useing it every night but sometimes I will forget or just crash when I'm sleepy.

I don't have one but I have thought about getting one a lot. I am just never in a position where I could buy one. And I would have to hide it and me being paranoid I would be scared of someone finding it!

I do suck my thumb on occasion but I mostly suck the knuckle of my thumb instead as its more comfy

I experimented with a Nuk5 years ago... it didn't do much for me. Not my accessory of choice overall, but I think they are super cute! Seeing an ABy sleep with a dummy in his mouth just melts my heart to goo.

I prefer sucking my thumb, but I do have several pacifiers that I use now and again depending on my mood. I do not use them for sleeping, but at other times of the day.