View Poll Results: Question the answer.

38. You may not vote on this poll

24 63.16%
  • I love the aminals. So I eat plants instead.

4 10.53%
  • I don't really care what it is.

10 26.32%
  • I don't eat.

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Animal or vegetable?

Meat! Tofu is only good in Miso soup! I've had rabbit, cow, various other forms of nonflying/yummy birds, pig, and deer. I love asparagus, but hate brocoli.

I eat both, nothing like a good steak with a side of fresh corn on the cob and baked potato, or a cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, onions, and pickles with a side of fries.

Man needs both.

I don't eat much meat... but when I do its amazing.

Vegetables... gross.

I prefer meat, but due to my huge apatite only meat wouldn't cut it. (I need more then I'd be able to buy if I only ate meat, plus you need nutritions of vegetables.)

I like a good balanced meal with some meat and some potatoes or vegetables of some sort. If I go a few days without eating any beef I don't really feel like myself and I feel tired more easily. Cows are just so tasty.

I eat both but am a member of PETA People Eating Tasty Animals. And besides that I love all of Gods creatures right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Since I currently live at home for a while and both my dad and brother are vegetarians, I don't eat a lot of meat. Still, I love and eat lots of meat when I get the chance.

Quoth Homer: Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder.

I eat both, and enjoy wild meat cooked extremely simply - remember, "seasoning" meat means a small bit of olive oil to lube it, then salt and pepper to taste. I also like vegetables cooked simply, and the occasional sushi/sashimi run.

That's what I enjoy. What do I eat? Stuff that takes less time.