Thread: ABU Cushies in Canada

medicNS

Default ABU Cushies in Canada

Can anyone please help me get some Cushies in Canada? Ordering right from ABU is REALLY pricy as the shipping is almost as much if not more then the diapers themselves, B4NS has not had them in about a year or more and is not responding to emails about them, ABU Canada doesnt have them on the West Coast but they are sketchy anyways. Rearz Inc has them but again its pricy. Almost $50 Canadian after shipping for only 10 diapers. I have never tried them before and I REALLY want to, especially the cloth like ones.

Where does everyone else in Canada get them?? I need some ideas!

In the same boat here in Ontario. It's actually cheaper for me to get 16 Bellissimo's from B4NS than 10 SDK's from ABU.

rearz.ca sells them as well, plus lots of plastic pants

Quote Originally Posted by sbuck1963 View Post
    rearz.ca sells them as well, plus lots of plastic pants
    Wow, you just made my day, was looking for cheaper plastic pants and items and I wasn't aware of that company, will probably order some plastic pants really soon, they seem to have a nice price on them and the shipping is around 10-15$ for me so I guess its reasonable...

the plastic pants I got from rearz.ca are great, and so many different kinds and styles that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by sbuck1963 View Post
    the plastic pants I got from rearz.ca are great, and so many different kinds and styles that's for sure.
    I couldn't resist any longer and also ordered 2x of theses and 1 of theses I didn't take the matching top, not my kink at all so didn't need it...

Should receive them on tuesday since there was only 2$ difference between regular (3 to 5 days) and expedited shipping...