Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I found this site a while back but just lurked around. I went back yesterday and today I thought I could try to sign up. I saw that my email was used so I must have tried to sign up before but I don't remember that. I didn't recognize the user name either so I changed that before I made this post.

I think I have been an AB/DL for as long as I can remember. When I was little I used to sit and imagine that I caught a sickness or something that made me grow back to be around four year old again. When I played pretend with my friends I sometimes pretend to be little and acted that way too. When I was feeling brave I told them that I was wearing diapers and we pretend that they had to change me. I didn't do that often though as I was afraid they would think it was too weird. My brother was around two years old then and I loved to play with him and his toys or look in his picture books.

I recently turned 20. I live in Sweden and study informatics science. I like to roleplay online, go to a bar or the club with my friends, reading, listing to music and play super hexagon.

I have a weird obsession with maps and can sit and watch maps on google for hours just to look around places. When I was younger I liked to draw imaginary maps and I also participated in a sport where you have a map and a compass and need to go to several checkpoints marked on the map before you can finish, mostly played in a forest. Don't know what it's called in English but it's fun. Unfortunately I ran lost one time and I thought it was pretty scary and after that I lost a lot of my confidence so eventually I quit, right now I wished I hadn't.

I don't know what else to say. I could probably talk a lot more of my ab-life but I guess it's not very interesting. I hope I can stay active here and discuss those topics though.

Hey Lillmu, welcome!

Lol, I can spend hours upon hours on Google Maps and street view. I remember discovering Keyhole Earth Viewer (Earth before Google bought it) when I was around 12 and it pretty much consumed my life. :P

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    Hey Lillmu, welcome!

Lol, I can spend hours upon hours on Google Maps and street view. I remember discovering Keyhole Earth Viewer (Earth before Google bought it) when I was around 12 and it pretty much consumed my life. :P
    Yea! What places do you look at? I mostly look at places I have been or sometimes I look at new places.
    Last edited by Lillmu; 27-Feb-2014 at 12:26.

Mostly places I'd like to visit or places I'm curious about. I'm especially drawn to East Asia lately, fascinating! Sometimes I'll check out places I've been to to see how things have changed or just to reminisce.

Were you also addicted to atlases growing up? I must have been the only kid around who asked for a book every Christmas. haha

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    Mostly places I'd like to visit or places I'm curious about. I'm especially drawn to East Asia lately, fascinating! Sometimes I'll check out places I've been to to see how things have changed or just to reminisce.

Were you also addicted to atlases growing up? I must have been the only kid around who asked for a book every Christmas. haha
    Now when you're saying it, yes. I remember reading the ones we had in school a lot when I didn't have anything better to do or just pretended to be working on something.
    If you're using a gps when driving I can't keep my eyes from it.