Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

My name is Kelly - I'm an outgoing, fun loving young lady who works in local government. I am really pleased to have found this site because I thought I was alone. I have been interested in wearing diapers for as long as I can remember but I think it first started at sleepovers where I would often have an accident and would be put in stay dry pants by frustrated mothers.

I really like reading in my spare time, I've also tried writing short stories but they aren't very good. A also like sports and run a fair bit and enjoy swimming.

I'm looking to chat, talk and connect with others who are like me so that I can understand more about myself and share experiences with others

Hope to hear from lots of you

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you figure out how everything works quickly, and find what you're looking for!

Hi there
    Welcome to the community from a UK DL. I too thought I was alone until I found this fab community. We are all different and adapt to being a DL in our own way with the support of others here. My biggest tip is to not to be afraid and embrase all that comes with being a DL. I did and am in a happy place now.

This is a great place full of nice and welcoming people. am so happy I found this website really has helped me accept my self. Hope you have a great time here.

Welcome Kelly, I'm glad you found us, you most definitely are not alone. What kind of short stories do you write ? I used to write poetry but I lost that skill many years ago.

Welcome to the community! Please, share your stories! I love reading.

Hi Kelly, and welcome from a fellow Londoner!
    As everyone says above, it really does seem to be a friendly place here.
    Looking forward to seeing more of your posts, and maybe even your stories.

Best wishes.

Thanks for the lovely welcomes - when I'm feeling brave (in a diaper) I'll try a story - it will need some editing

Good luck with your writing and welcome to this remarkable place. You certainly will learn a great deal about our rather unique trait and that will help you to feel so much more comfortable about yourself.