Thread: Opening up

Default Opening up

Well i have been a member on this site for years now i feel like this is a wonderful site i have friends here that care about me and i just well i like acting like a sissy for sexual reasons but then after that it goes away for a litte bit that comes back i also like it for humiliation i was wondering why this is?

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    Well i have been a member on this site for years now i feel like this is a wonderful site i have friends here that care about me and i just well i like acting like a sissy for sexual reasons but then after that it goes away for a litte bit that comes back i also like it for humiliation i was wondering why this is?
    I think it's all part of the same thing. I often like the humiliation aspect of wearing diapers, especially in front of my wife. It's part of how I regress and fantasize. I suspect it has its roots in our childhood. I would imagine that many of us, if not most, had either been humiliated when little, or witnessed other kids humiliating some poor child who either wasn't as strong, or tough, or wet himself, etc. Growing up is often about shame and humiliation. Parents use it to scold, and bullies use it to make themselves feel good about themselves.

Early psychiatrists called events like this, fixation points, a place where we psychologically have to return, again and again. It may be a way in which the mind tries to deal with not just the pain it caused, but the psychological fallout. Maybe this is why we also dream about diapers, again and again. It's all part of the same cause and response. This of course, is my conjecture. I could be very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I think it's all part of the same thing. I often like the humiliation aspect of wearing diapers, especially in front of my wife. It's part of how I regress and fantasize. I suspect it has its roots in our childhood. I would imagine that many of us, if not most, had either been humiliated when little, or witnessed other kids humiliating some poor child who either wasn't as strong, or tough, or wet himself, etc. Growing up is often about shame and humiliation. Parents use it to scold, and bullies use it to make themselves feel good about themselves.

Early psychiatrists called events like this, fixation points, a place where we psychologically have to return, again and again. It may be a way in which the mind tries to deal with not just the pain it caused, but the psychological fallout. Maybe this is why we also dream about diapers, again and again. It's all part of the same cause and response. This of course, is my conjecture. I could be very wrong.
    dogboy, I think you hit the nail right on the head here. I, too, enjoy the humiliation aspect of wearing diapers and baby style clothing in front of my wife, and she is good about caring for me in this way. I had been picked on as a young child in school as I was generally the smallest boy in the class, it seems like the other kids thought I was an easy target. I remember these instances very vividly. You never forget.

In my case I don't remember liking the girlish things in my life to be around a humiliation factor. For me getting into my like for panites came from curiosity, i tried it... i liked the feeling of the fabric against my skin. I don't consider myself a sissy and i don't care to be. I like the underwear and while I do have a little skirt on the way... I don't dress as a girl.

Dear zackiepooh
    Can i say that i feel exactly the same as you with having an urge that comes and goes. From the time of before puberty i have had a sissy feeling deep down inside. Way back then this sort of thing wasn't talked about. There was no way for me to find out what i was feeling but i felt so much better wear Women's clothing. Having to suppress these feeling over many years , they would always return. The reality of life for me was to man up and make a living in the straight world, always keeping these feelings to myself.
    Then the internet came along and i had a source of knowledge at my finger tips. For once in my life i didn't feel like an odd duck, now there is a place to feel a little more normal. The one thing i can add to this, is that my feelings come and go but i built a life so i can live as a sissy home maker.
    As for sexual pleasure, i found that after an orgasm i felt ashamed of myself for dressing in Women's clothing. Took many years t realize that the post orgasm feelings were too difficult for me to deal with. Since this became more of a shame feast for me, giving up orgasm's has brought out the true me. Now i am finding out that i truly want to be a sissy full time and do wear the clothing of my choice every day now.
    Sincerely mypet