Thread: Why hello there

Default Why hello there

I've kind of been coerced into making this thread. I'm unable to lurk because my account has been de-leveled or something, so... here goes!

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm a student currently studying for my CS degree. It's been tough with all the homework and juggling of courses and work hours, but I'm slowly getting through it.

2) What brings you here?

My interest in messing and wetting diapers often leads me to these forums. I initially signed up because of the limit on how many posts you can view, and now I'm making this post to get past that limit again. My current choice of diapers are girl GoodNites XL because they're easy to purchase at supermarkets without feeling too embarrassed. At 5'8", 36" waist and 190lbs I was surprised that I could get myself into them. A trick I've been using is to staple them three times on each side (right where the fabric is crumpled together) and I haven't had any rip on me after that.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests?

I like coding and playing games, and that is what takes up most of my time besides school and homework. I dabble in C# mainly, but also Java because it is used at school (quite similar syntax-wise anyways)

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I like to read posts about stuff. That's pretty much it, really. I'm a heavy-duty lurker.