Thread: AB/DL, and Diaper references in Real Life

Default AB/DL, and Diaper references in Real Life

Hey all,

this thread will be all about those times when either you're working or just walking around and you see/hear people talking about diapers or other related paraphernalia. I'd love to see what you guys and gals have encountered out there in the real world.

An experience for me was yesterday I was at work (I work at a drug store) and I walked by two women pharmacists who were stocking the incontinence section and I overheard one of them say something like "I really just want to take a diaper and put it on." I have no idea what really prompted her to say that but I was glad I passed by when I did.

P.S. Admins, if this isn't the right place for this thread feel free to move it.

I had a friend who was in college when I was in high school and once while I was visiting her dorm she said that she wished she could put on a diaper each night so she wouldn't have to be cold getting out of bed to walk down the hall to the dorm bathroom each morning, and because its hard to climb down from the top bunk with a full bladder.

Quote Originally Posted by VayneAurelius View Post
    Hey all,

this thread will be all about those times when either you're working or just walking around and you see/hear people talking about diapers or other related paraphernalia. I'd love to see what you guys and gals have encountered out there in the real world.

An experience for me was yesterday I was at work (I work at a drug store) and I walked by two women pharmacists who were stocking the incontinence section and I overheard one of them say something like "I really just want to take a diaper and put it on." I have no idea what really prompted her to say that but I was glad I passed by when I did.

P.S. Admins, if this isn't the right place for this thread feel free to move it.
    I was just wondering. Were the pharmacists old, young, middle age? What did they look like? Just wondering? I heard something like that at the pharmacy I went to. The pharmacists were two cute Asian ladies might be middle age. I did not know what to think of it. At first I thought is was a fetish thing or something different. I wish I could have walk over there but I was way to shy for that. I walk out of the store for 5 minutes and then came back in. I went a head and bought a pack of Molicare Super Plus diapers. One of them was helping me. She was smiling at me and I smiled back at her. But I did not hear anything else. Two weeks later I went back to the store. I bought the same thing and the same lady helped me again. This time she ask me. "Are these really good." I said, "Yes these are one of the best ones out there." She smiled again and I smiled back. I might have turned a little red at that point. But if I had the guts I should have been a little more open on the conversation side of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    I was just wondering. Were the pharmacists old, young, middle age? What did they look like? Just wondering?.
    The pharmacists I would say they were in the beginning of middle age. I didn't get too close of a look at them (they were bending down, because they were stocking the shelves), but from what I could see they were wearing blue shirts (I know not the best description ).

Quote Originally Posted by VayneAurelius View Post
    The pharmacists I would say they were in the beginning of middle age. I didn't get too close of a look at them (they were bending down, because they were stocking the shelves), but from what I could see they were wearing blue shirts (I know not the best description ).
    Really. The ones that help me had white uniforms. They were very nice. At the pharmacy you go to do they sell any good diapers there?

Yeah, I work at Discount Drug Mart. So we carry Depends (tabbed and underwear style), Attends underwear, store brand (both plastic backed and cloth backed), and we just recently got in Attends Breathable briefs: Extra absorbent in both medium and large (cloth style).

I talked to a guy in TeamSpeak while playing a COD mod of Minecraft. The gaming was getting so intense, he kept joking about how he'd need a diaper soon.