Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wetting without diapers.

Lozza1979

Default Wetting without diapers.

Hi

Does anybody here like peeing in their pants or bed without nappy's?.Ever since I was a child I have sometimes liked to wet my briefs and just let the pee soak through the cotton and down my leg and still do it sometimes now.I love the look of the wet patch in my underpants and the feel of it.I wet my nappy in bed last night and it leaked a big wet circle around my crotch area.I didn't mind sleeping in it.

I apologize if this seems off topic or a little unusual, but being a forum with people who like wetting nappies I thought perhaps there were people here too, like me, who enjoy wetting their pants or bed.

I can't say that it appeals to me. It's funny in a way that something that is really pretty similar falls so flat. I admit I haven't tried bedwetting but it doesn't interest me as an idea. I did once give pants wetting a try and it was a non-event. It only works for me in conjunction with the diaper.

It doesn't appeal to me at all. I remember at one point before I'd ever bought diapers I realized that I could stand in the tub and pee in my underwear, then rinse everything out in the shower. I only did it a few times because it just didn't have the right feeling.

I remember trying it a few years ago. I knew I could have gotten away with it, dad wasn't home and wouldn't be back for awhile. I went out back, played around for a bit, then wet. It was pretty fun, but I never really tried it again. I prefer to be in diapers. :3

Quote Originally Posted by irnub View Post
    It doesn't appeal to me at all. I remember at one point before I'd ever bought diapers I realized that I could stand in the tub and pee in my underwear, then rinse everything out in the shower. I only did it a few times because it just didn't have the right feeling.
    I used to do this many years ago, but I didn't continue doing it. If I choose to wet myself, I use a diaper.

I love omorashi, so clothed wetting is naturally a big thing for me. It's always what I look forward to the most in taking a shower... I like to stand in the tub and wet all over my panties. The warm feeling on my legs is the best... I don't think I'd like to wet my bed, though. I did enough of that when I was small. Do not miss the cleanup!

I started with pants wetting when I was a kid, and I still enjoy it. I don't do it often however, as it would be one more thing to explain to my wife. I also used to deliberately wet the bed years ago when I was young, but cleanup was a hassle, and I hate to remake the bed.

I have a thing for pee and not just diapers, so while I don't really enjoying wetting my pants that much, I like the idea of others doing it.

I've done it on occasion, but its a lot like non-alcoholic beer. Its just not the same.

If I had to choose between wetting without a diaper or wearing a diaper without wetting.... I'd take the diaper.

I do like wetting my pants and do it once a week. It gives a extra feeling being little