Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talk to parents want turned out to a good reaction toward me

Default Talk to parents want turned out to a good reaction toward me

So I been whated to dress more infantile in nature because being baby more of life style for me. So got guts to talk to my parents about buy baby style clothes with everything have buttons for easy diaper changes and more baby design to clothing.

At first it was shock but they agree to let do it if want to and I am so happy I can finally let my baby side out. So after have room turn into nursery I'm switch whole wardrobe to a baby.

I been looking to do this for always but I been a afraid of reaction but it kind understand baby side because disability so maybe why easier and not big shock.

So here what plane on getting onesies , short and pants , diaper covers , sleeper footed, , and none, pajamas, short-tall , overalls , shirts , booties, bibs and swimming diaper.

I'm so happy to hear your parents are willing to let you explore this. I think you've had the best possible outcome.

Something to keep in mind... baby clothes are expensive! Whenever I see photos of big, stocked ABDL closets, the prices just dance in front of my eyes... For quality, you're looking at perhaps 50 dollars for each piece of clothing. But you can bring that down a lot if you're willing to be creative! You can take advantage of seasonal deals to get discounts on footed sleepers and PJs... and if the idea of wearing secondhand clothing doesn't bother you, thrift stores are worth their weight in gold. Baby toys, fun-colored shirts, shortalls, stuffed animals, kiddy backbacks, toy boxes, sealed pampers, mountains of Disney VHS, blocks... I have found awesome stuff ~

Well found site does special need clothing like baby wear and the height one seen cost is jean little over $50.00 but rest lower and all custom made with measurement I provide . I know have change being made fun out public but could care less what other think of me because life way to short.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbearboy View Post
    So I been whated to dress more infantile in nature because being baby more of life style for me. So got guts to talk to my parents about buy baby style clothes with everything have buttons for easy diaper changes and more baby design to clothing.

At first it was shock but they agree to let do it if want to and I am so happy I can finally let my baby side out. So after have room turn into nursery I'm switch whole wardrobe to a baby.

I been looking to do this for always but I been a afraid of reaction but it kind understand baby side because disability so maybe why easier and not big shock.

So here what plane on getting onesies , short and pants , diaper covers , sleeper footed, , and none, pajamas, short-tall , overalls , shirts , booties, bibs and swimming diaper.

I don't want to "rain on your parade" but there are a few things within your post that kind of raise a few "red-flags" for me and I'd like to give you some input.
    Now please, consider that I am a firm believer in the fact that ONLY YOU own your OWN LIFE - and as such are free to do with it in any fashion... as long as it's about you and yourself only.
    Also I'm not an AB by any means, so I frankly probably don't understand the desires involved / the needs / etc...
    So take the following for what it's worth: my 50-cents (just because 2-cents are so lame ).

also I don't know your living situation, but I must assume you still live at home - otherwise the talk with your parents would have made very little sense at any rate.
    correct me if I'm wrong though...

I guess you'll have to work like the majority of the population. I also HOPE you have an "Outside Life" - friends, stuff to do etc...

But here's the thing,... it always puzzles me to a large extend whenever ANYONE wants to take some lifestyle - be this ABDL, BDSM, whatever... - to an extreme level, like 24/7 or remodeling their room/home to fit those specific desires.
    Amongst many other points, but you remain the adult you are, at one point or another you'll face situations where you will be required to come over as an adult, mature and all.
    Also I alway question the very motives behind taking anything "far" in terms of certain life-styles. Why basically strip away your FREEDOM of CHOICE ... because if you go extreme, well anyone outside will know what you are but that image might be horribly distorted, as no one truly is (at least this I believe) only a one-sided life-style freak show. We're all far more complex beings, but by outing yourself in an extreme fashion you remove the choice to be the other aspects of your personality, espeically to the outside world. And this is what I don't see to be ANY BIT beneficial at any rate.
    Why do you need to turn your own room (I guess you only room) into a full scale nursery? Why do you need to switch your entire wardrobe to baby style stuff? do you truly believe you will achieve happiness through those actions? What is it you try to hide from / try to run away from? Dream worlds usually look good in a fantastical headspace / dream-scape - but if put to reality, most of those settings will quickly reveal their dark side, their nasty bits and pieces.

I'm just saying, if you plan to make drastic changes to your own life, changes of any type that will have a major impact on yourself, on your surroundings, etc... well, just think this through before you act and regret it later.

I have to agree with EP01 on this, please take extreme care when deciding to make wholesale changes to your life. You have to really dig deep inside and think about every impact each change will make for good and bad. There are many variations on the outcome following the changes you are planning. The first being the obvious monetary issue of building custom made furniture and clothing, I am not an Adult Baby/Little in any form either, but can only imagine the cost to building a super-sized crib and changing table as examples. I know how expensive custom clothing is at the best of times, adding in the extra baby baggage and this could become very costly. You are only changing one room so it is plausible that you can make things yourself form materials, but how good you are at carpentry I know not.

The social aspect is something of a worry too, I have a friend who devotes her life to her 'master' and she spends all day living as his submissive, even when he is at work. She has trouble with day to day affairs such as dealing with the gas board or speaking with the council. This is solely because she spends her life pleasing someone else for sexual and life gratification. I would ask you the question about how far you would take this and would you still be able to function in the eventuality that you need to perform as grown up. Also how long do you think your parents would put up with having a permanent baby in their house, what if they have friends over and they find your behaviour disturbing. This would impact on your parents lives almost as much as yours. Is it fair to have them put up with this, should you not be moving out to your own place to do all this?

Your own health and life would be massively affected too, I do not know if you work or not, but you may feel yourself failing at work while trying to juggle your two states. This fantasy you want to realise may have dramatic affects on your mental health, you may feel depressed as you fall further and further away from societies structure. Will you attend social events as a big baby, what will your friends think of your room when they visit? As EP01 has already stated, these things seem amazing in your head but the reality is a different monster altogether. You may become more of a burden to others around you in terms of mental stability, others may feel stressed out because the person they care about is failing to engage in the real world. I bought a spanking horse and it raises the eyebrows of any person who sees it, how would people react to a giant nursery? Now if you are just planning on changing your appearance in and about the home without actual acting as a baby then you will probably be fine with all of this. However, from your post it seems you may be going for more. Just really think about this before doing it.

Adding to this, and again I do not know if you are in a relationship, but what if you want to bring a girl/man home after dating for a while. Would they want to share your crib? How do you think you would cope with not having a bed to sleep on if you were ill? I think this fantasy would be better used after you are with someone who relates to your AB side and wants to share a flat or house with you. Then you can devote a whole room, that can be kept locked, and play in it together as often as you wish. I just think it is putting too much strain on your family home for all this to work out.

On the plus side, you have very accepting parents and you do not have to pretend to be something you do not want to be. You have explained the real you and can express yourself as you have always wanted to. I think that without going full on you can pull this off and live your dreams but if you going to regress to a full baby state you have the potential to do more harm than good in your life going forward.

Granted, while I spend the grand bulk of my private life as an AB within my own house, and even wear diapers 24/7 for long enough to be considered functionally incontinent, I still have a job. Of which requires me to be an adult. I also have a few social obligations outside of my job that also require me to be an adult (thankfully not too many of them lol).

Granted, I live alone, and with some real disabilities, but make too much money to qualify for SSI (and, unfortunately, due to local, can't afford health insurance given that where I live has THE HIGHEST INSURANCE RATES IN THE COUNTRY, and make too much for a subsidy, and way too little to afford it) , and quite proud to not use it at present (not being a burden on society, though quite happy to have that safety net if I become so). I do have to behave as an adult on a fairly regular basis (almost daily).

I keep 2 sets of clothing, alot of the AB nature, and also an a fair amount of an adult nature. While I don't know the level of your disability, being in diapers 24/7 sets me up to almost always wearing a onsie reguardless of immediate role, so I have like 10 of em, I also have several footie PJs, shortalls, and alot of toddler looking clothing, usually reserved for summer, but with several one piece snowsuits that I wear in hard winter conditions.

In essence, at work, I try to behave as adult as I can, my non work public life, I behave as little as I can get away with without raising eyebrows too far (reputation destroying), and my private life outside of the public view is total AB. I don't have any caregivers/SO at present that will allow me the total freedom to play AB in my private life with care. I do understand that I have to operate on a balance between a productive adult life, and my AB lifestyle, your situation may be different, where you might be able to indulge in some more AB than I do, but keep in mind, even with disabilities, keeping a bit of the adult will be necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by bebehuey View Post
    Granted, while I spend the grand bulk of my private life as an AB within my own house, and even wear diapers 24/7 for long enough to be considered functionally incontinent, I still have a job. Of which requires me to be an adult. I also have a few social obligations outside of my job that also require me to be an adult (thankfully not too many of them lol).

Granted, I live alone, and with some real disabilities, but make too much money to qualify for SSI (and, unfortunately, due to local, can't afford health insurance given that where I live has THE HIGHEST INSURANCE RATES IN THE COUNTRY, and make too much for a subsidy, and way too little to afford it) , and quite proud to not use it at present (not being a burden on society, though quite happy to have that safety net if I become so). I do have to behave as an adult on a fairly regular basis (almost daily).

I keep 2 sets of clothing, alot of the AB nature, and also an a fair amount of an adult nature. While I don't know the level of your disability, being in diapers 24/7 sets me up to almost always wearing a onsie reguardless of immediate role, so I have like 10 of em, I also have several footie PJs, shortalls, and alot of toddler looking clothing, usually reserved for summer, but with several one piece snowsuits that I wear in hard winter conditions.

In essence, at work, I try to behave as adult as I can, my non work public life, I behave as little as I can get away with without raising eyebrows too far (reputation destroying), and my private life outside of the public view is total AB. I don't have any caregivers/SO at present that will allow me the total freedom to play AB in my private life with care. I do understand that I have to operate on a balance between a productive adult life, and my AB lifestyle, your situation may be different, where you might be able to indulge in some more AB than I do, but keep in mind, even with disabilities, keeping a bit of the adult will be necessary.
    This is great advice bebe, I think I was trying to get at the life balance situation as well. You seem to deal with things very well without compromising your adult life or your little life.

Yes live with parents because I cannot function in the real world as adult since I am mental disabled with mind of a 12 yrs old or younger. I do still help around house like normal child does for my family and What trying say family does not see me as adult but as child because mental disabled and that also the reason go along with this.

I never force any of this on them because true part of me and only comfort in life I ever had and family support when found out about and I am truly grateful for it. Know that accept because aunt gave whole bag of full baby bottle and bibs and everything and she even told me when her 2 yrs son out grows the baby stuff I can have it just not clothes because won't fit lol.

Another thing is have epilepsy really bad even been seizure free for normal day time ones and now there night time because wake burst normal from hit wall on bedroom. So that another reason crib OK with because will keep safe at night. If ask my DR she tell you brain like Swiss cheese with seizure active with cover all my brain. Sorry if come off crazy with post do with life but like share stuff with you all because most I feeling is closet me with same feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbearboy View Post
    Yes live with parents because I cannot function in the real world as adult since I am mental disabled with mind of a 12 yrs old or younger. I do still help around house like normal child does for my family and What trying say family does not see me as adult but as child because mental disabled and that also the reason go along with this.

I never force any of this on them because true part of me and only comfort in life I ever had and family support when found out about and I am truly grateful for it. Know that accept because aunt gave whole bag of full baby bottle and bibs and everything and she even told me when her 2 yrs son out grows the baby stuff I can have it just not clothes because won't fit lol.
    Well Poohbear, I really hope you can be happy and if this is what you need to do so then just go with it. You have the support of people around you and that is the only real thing a human can hope for in this world. I hope you find your happy place and live your life as best you can. You seem to need this and want this to work so good luck.

Thank guy and all been really like family to me and god bless all for this it great community.