Thread: Hellos...

Default Hellos...

Just joined and thought i would give a friendly hello. I am still kind of new to this whole thing so if anyone has any pointers I'm all ears *shakes his floppy spotted ears about*. Oooh and i hope i can make a lot of friends too ^.^. I suppose that's it for now byes!

Quote Originally Posted by SpottyCanis View Post
    Just joined and thought i would give a friendly hello. I am still kind of new to this whole thing so if anyone has any pointers I'm all ears *shakes his floppy spotted ears about*. Oooh and i hope i can make a lot of friends too ^.^. I suppose that's it for now byes!
    I see that a Ocelot kitten has helped you to find your way here!

I hope you don't mind me copying another greeting I made before...

Hi SpottyCanis! Welcome to the Wonderful World of ADISC! Try not to be overly shy, or get too self-conscious here...you are with friends now!

If a subject or topic interests you...jump in with your ideas and opinions... and challenge ours! Few, if any of us have a requisite that you agree with any particular idea or opinion that we may have... on contingency of being friends. There's pretty much every 'flavor' of personality here too...you may find a particular niche that suits you well...and many places to explore...

Whether you are looking for help, or looking to help...or both, there's entertainment and education, groups, and so much more...

I hope that you'll find much to be motivated, and interested in here!

-Marka
    A little scratch behind the ears, and a warm pat on the head!

Pointers etc...

ADISC Introduction & FAQ

Probably a good place to start...if you read a bit from each forum, you'll probably get some good ideas on how we 'roll' here

Welcome, and peace!
    -Marka

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction Marka. It's a real pleasure meeting you, and no i don't really mind you using a greeting previously used....if it isn't broke why fix it? I usually take a while to warm up to others but i can already feel a friendly vibe coming from this site, and i can already tell that through others experiences i am sure to learn a lot about this lifestyle and community. Once again thank you for your warm welcome ^^.

spotty canis... Notta kitty cat, wait. Oh. It was an ocelot who led you to Adisc? Hmmm from your name I would have guessed you are a spotted Hyena?

Giggles...no raccoon imma spotty dog and yes a spotted kitten led me here....spottyception X3

Quote Originally Posted by SpottyCanis View Post
    Thank you for pointing me in the right direction Marka. It's a real pleasure meeting you, and no i don't really mind you using a greeting previously used....if it isn't broke why fix it? I usually take a while to warm up to others but i can already feel a friendly vibe coming from this site, and i can already tell that through others experiences i am sure to learn a lot about this lifestyle and community. Once again thank you for your warm welcome ^^.
    No problem SpottyCanis...anytime! The pleasure is mine!

Next pointer...so as you don't wind up feeling neglected...

If you use the Reply With Quote feature...it will send a notice to the one or ones that you have replied to...a slight tug on the leash as it were...to let us know that you have commented...
    You'll get one as soon as I send this...then we can keep a bit more in time, and not get lost in the busyness...

-Marka