Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Movies

Default The Movies

Okay, well I am thinking of going to see Valkeryie today and the price seems fair, $4.50 for a twilight show, but then the price of food there. Pardon my French, but GOD DAMN! $8.00 for a medium popcorn and a medium drink!!!! Anyone have good tips for sneaking food into the movies??? I am not going woth a girl, so can't stash it in her purse. Though, typing this I thought of a good way to smuggle in food in a girls purse to any event. Put the food at the bottom and like 3 or 4 diapers on the top of the food and that will stop anyone in their tracks, lol. Anyways any good tips on sneaking stuff into the theater???

Cargo or Tripp pants, i'm able to smuggle in candy really easy that way.

Also if you go to see Valkeryie, do me a favor and post a review; i've been wanting to see it.

okay, will do. I am very interested in WWII stuff, and this one seems good.

When I was a kid I'd shove candy into my shoes. They never check your shoes.

$9.95 for the ticket
    $4.00 for an apple juice
    $12.50 for a popcorn combo

Watching Edward on the big screen...

Priceless ^.^

I never buy food at a theater anymore...Tickets cost enough as it is...And I usually see more than one movie while I'm there

Valkyrie = good to go if you like WWII movies. I really thought it was well done, and kind of sad that the war had to go another 9 months because of 1 purely coincidental event and one act of cowardice. (Don't want to spoil it for ya)

If anything I just shove something in my pocket. I've never been asked to show anything, ever. Lately though if I bring anything it's like gum. I don't have a huge sweet tooth, and I can't really put much popcorn in my pockets.

pockets. lots of pockets..and since it's winter you can use a heavy coat.

My dad always brings in cashews or crackers for himself. I always bring a pack of gum or some other small candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooey Goodness View Post
    I never buy food at a theater anymore...Tickets cost enough as it is...And I usually see more than one movie while I'm there
    I can't see a movie without movie-food. I don't even care if I'm dropping 50 bucks at a movie -- I want the whole experience. I feel like I screw myself over if I don't get the whole shebang!