Thread: hi from lalol

Default hi from lalol

Hi everyone,

I m currently living in France where i am studying IT. I have known the ABDL community with "ABkingdom" few years ago.
    I m planning to go to Seoul (south korea) this year and i am searching for some advices about the ABDL world there. That is why i am here. I realy want to meet people who lives or used to live in korea.
    Regarding my hobbies, i enjoy playing video games and doing some sports like running or going to the gym.

I hope you liked my presenation;
    do not hesitate asking me questions.

lalol

PS : sorry for my english

Quote Originally Posted by lalol View Post
    Hi everyone,

I m currently living in France where i am studying IT. I have known the ABDL community with "ABkingdom" few years ago.
    I m planning to go to Seoul (south korea) this year and i am searching for some advices about the ABDL world there. That is why i am here. I realy want to meet people who lives or used to live in korea.
    Regarding my hobbies, i enjoy playing video games and doing some sports like running or going to the gym.

I hope you liked my presenation;
    do not hesitate asking me questions.

lalol

PS : sorry for my english
    Welcome to the group. You don't have to say sorry for your English. It's actually very good. Much better than many English speakers could hope to do in another language. I'm not from Korea, but wanted to stop by and say Hi & welcome. The site has a pretty big group of people on it. I think there are many from Korea. Try doing a search, and see if you can find others.

Welcome, and by the way, tour English is fine. I am intrigued to know more anout abkingdom though, what it is, who it's for, what resources it offers... All sites have their own "flavor" and "personality. For instance, Adisc is known to be really friendly, and takes being supportive very seriously. We have all ages, sexual orientations gender identities and even species (among the furs) represented. Since Adisc is a support site, and since many abdl people need support especially in their early years, our population is perhaps somewhat skewed towards a younger demographic overall. And other sites may have less of a focus and emphasis on outreach, being more aimed at the ab's and dl's who have got past the trials and tribulations of being how they are and want to put the difficulties of youth behind them and just get on with all the fun, and happiness and joys being abdl can bring

There are several abdl sites online, with a great deal of overlap but also each is different on its own merits too. Otherwise they would simply not endure very long.

As to Korea and Korean, and the Korean abdl scene, I expect we have members who come from there, or speak the language, or even live there. Good luck with your venture; I am sure you will do well on here. Responding in any and all threads that you are interested in, or have experience with or basically any you can contribute to will allow others to get to know you, and choose to be friends. This is why Adisc is so keen on hobbies, academic interests, taste in music, and so on. We would like to know you, so when we chat, we have a bit of an idea what to chat about.

First of all thank you Mattew and Raccoon for your answers

Try doing a search, and see if you can find others
    Yes i will try to find others in korea it could help me a lot !

I am intrigued to know more anout abkingdom though
    Abkingdom is a ABDL website.There is lots of feature like pics, stories, forum, website and products classification (and more). For me its this website who taught me everything, what i want, what i like etc ...
    People in abkingdom are realy friendly and talkative. Abkingdom is a french website but there is differents forum in other language like english deutsch...

Thank you raccoon for the presentation of ADISC.org i m sure i will find new friends here !

See you in there