Thread: Introduce Myself

Default Introduce Myself

Hey everybody.

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm a pretty relaxed guy, working two jobs and also studying full time at a university... so yeah I'm busy a lot. What else? I like to do anything that's outdoors (running, skiing, climbing, hiking, and just going on random trips to places). I'm big into music and I listen to about everything that's out there, lately listening to a lot of John Lennon, Ringo Starr, Perfume (J-pop), Drake, Jay-Z, Kanye West (name), Dvorak, Yiruma, etc. etc. I also love driving places and cars in general.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

It's been with me for quite a while since I was young... probably some interesting psychology behind it but I don't really know. I think of myself as a "little" a lot just in everyday life, not that I'm immature, but I just really have the free spirited attitude (not hippie, only good hippie is John Lennon) and I just find enjoyment in pretty much everything. I'm just a really unique person I guess... who else just goes home and starts making waffles for them and their dog to
    eat while playing Biggie Smalls on the stereo and watching nick jr at the same time? (and no I'm not even joking).

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Oh well like the stuff I said before. Also I really like to learn about different things in science, physics, human biology, neuroscience.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I don't know. Talk about being little and that kind of thing. Hopefully it will give me a place to be when I'm up all night (insomniac). But I'll see where it takes me.

Nice to meet you guys.

Waffles, Biggie Smalls, Nick Jr at the same time???

Lol, brilliant!

Hi my name is "Note" (don't let the name fool you) and let me be the first to welcome you to ADISC. We are a fairly diverse culture here - and you will find many people in different areas that branch from the AB/DL spectrum. Read the rules, lurk and have fun!

Hiya Yeezus, and welcome to ADISC! You are in good company.

I'm always excited to meet another outdoorsy person. We had a climber come through here not too long ago, but I haven't seen anyone who skis, yet. I'm more of a hiker than anything, myself, but I think I'd like to ski, at least once. Of course, that would require snow. And snow would require me not living in Texas... But eh, someday.

What is the most interesting place you've visited?