Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diaper check

Default Diaper check

Hey, I know there have been threads about this in the past but its been a long time so I thought I'd start a new one. I've been thinking about how awesome it would be to have your diaper checked! You know, mommy comes up behind you while you're playing and pulls back your diaper to see if you need a change. That and I'd love to hide behind the couch to poop and mommy says something like "are you messing your diaper?" or something like that. Anyone have anything like this happen or have any fantasies about it to share?

My girl friend will check to see if I wet my Nappy and if so she will some times say things like I think someone needs their Nappy changed, usually I will become shy and embarrassed which she finds funny and possibly cute, but I haven't had the courage to go number 2 when she is at home.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post
    My girl friend will check to see if I wet my Nappy and if so she will some times say things like I think someone needs their Nappy changed, usually I will become shy and embarrassed which she finds funny and possibly cute, but I haven't had the courage to go number 2 when she is at home.
    Yeah, I haven't actually experienced any of this yet because me and mommy were supposed to get together last week but I had foot surgery. But I was thinking about what it would be like. Must be kinda embarrassing but at the same time nice.

I had a girlfriend that checked my diaper many years ago. We were outside having a cigarette, she pulled my shorts down and squeezed my crotch. We lived close to a busy street and shared the yard with neighbors, nobody saw as far as I know, but the chance was defiantly there.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    Yeah, I haven't actually experienced any of this yet because me and mommy were supposed to get together last week but I had foot surgery. But I was thinking about what it would be like. Must be kinda embarrassing but at the same time nice.
    Feeling embarrassed or shy I find makes me feel smaller and more regressed, but not to be confused with Diaper punishment or being made to feel ashamed I'm not into that, I guess I see my self as a 3 to 4 year old so that might play a big part in why I feel shy and embarrassed about having my Nappy checked, but over all its a nice feeling so have fun with your mommy.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    my ex girlfriend on our 5 month anniversary she babied me she feed me oat meal a bottle and then while i was crawling around she checked my diaper and said does my litlle baby need to be changed and she changed me on her bed then gave me a bath before bed it was a night that i will always remember

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post
    What do you think she should think if you did number 2?

Diaper checks are the best. Daddies and Mommies can spring up on you when you least expect it... You're minding your own business, rummaging through the fridge for something sweet to eat, when suddenly, diaper check... You're in the grocery store, comparing prices on different brands of pudding, when suddenly a hand comes down on your crinkly bottom. Diaper check... Reaching up high on your tip toes to put away the pudding you just bought? Well you're just asking for a diaper check...

Quote Originally Posted by DPRCB View Post
    my wife checks me every once in awhile
    Like she should do whit a real baby?