Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I woke up wet yesterday

Default I woke up wet yesterday

I usually wake up with a wet diaper on, I wake up in the middle of the night and use them consciously. But I don't remember using it last night, I just woke up soaked. I'm not concerned or anything, but I am glad I was wearing.

Thats only happened to me a couple of times and it's a nice feeling. Have you been wearing at night frequently? Perhaps your body/mind has gotten used to the paddedness.

Lozza1979

I have just started wearing in bed and think it feels great.This may sound odd but I like the idea of wetting my nappy in bed.Not done it yet though.

I basically wear every night, I suppose getting used to it is a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurlay View Post
    I basically wear every night, I suppose getting used to it is a possibility.
    well yeah that could be it, cause most things can end up being a "normal" thing to do if you just do it alot i guess. and im kind of alittle jelaous of you, cause i have been wanting to expirience that once

It was a nice surprise. Could getting too used to this be a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Endurlay View Post
    It was a nice surprise. Could getting too used to this be a bad thing?
    Well it's certainly not something you should hope for or encourage, because then diapers would become a necessity instead of just something fun. Also imagine the effect it would have on sleeping at other people's houses etc. If it's just a once-in-a-blue-moon thing you should be fine, if it becomes more frequent you'll likely need to work on retraining your bladder and/or see a doctor, but it seems doubtful.

I would just enjoy the experience and not worry.
    I have been wearing every night for years now, always wake up wet not being conscious of when it happened, but whenever i go away or stay with the parents i don't wear and have never once had a problem.
    Maly.

hi,

just enjoy it, I'm a bedwetter and I can't sleep without wearing diapers. but truth be told , I would not stop wearing diapers if I would stop wetting my bed.

I have just started wearing to bed, but don't wet/mess in them. Don't think I'd really like having to depend (pun?) on the diapers while sleeping, just love the feeling of warmth under my footie sleeper (it's very cold where I live), and the idea of comfort that I am protected if something WOULD happen. I guess everyone enjoys different aspects, and that is great.