Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spent the last 4 days not wearing diapers. Whats the longest you have went and how did it affect you?

Default Spent the last 4 days not wearing diapers. Whats the longest you have went and how did it affect you?

I just spent the last 4 days wearing no diapers and it was just awful. I felt incomplete and naked. It made me grumpy lol. So just wanna know what everyone else experiences are as far as how long you have been out of diapers and how did it effect you?

I have gone months and months without wearing diapers. Some people's living situations don't afford them the opportunity to wear as often as they like.

But ya, it can really get to you when you have the urge to wear but have to go without.

Two months was the longest, but that was some time ago.

mollycoddle

A couple of years at a time. Not having diapers doesn't bother me- I have other fetishes, I enjoy normal sex, I have a job and various interests that can occupy my time and attention.

Quote Originally Posted by mollycoddle View Post
    A couple of years at a time. Not having diapers doesn't bother me- I have other fetishes, I enjoy normal sex, I have a job and various interests that can occupy my time and attention.
    You probably win the thread, although I'm not sure what the prize is. I'm surprised you'd even bother to sign up with us with such a free attitude toward it. More power to you, certainly

I went years through my adolescence of not being able to do much with any frequency. I would say it doesn't really count because my lack of self-acceptance was so profound that I couldn't really enjoy it when I had the opportunity. Oddly, it was only after the second discovery by my mother when I decided not to maintain a stash at all that I got to feel better about it and myself. It wasn't a result of the deprivation just a growing acceptance that while it wasn't beneficial to follow through with it under those conditions, the desire wasn't going to stop and that didn't make me a bad person.

When I moved out, I was able to indulge at my whim, which came down to about once a week on average. It wasn't unusual to go a month or so with one thing and another but then I often wound up wearing more for short periods. I would say in the last few years it has picked up a little and I find I'm more able to enjoy periods of extended wear. Despite all that, sometimes I don't feel like it or just don't have the time to properly enjoy it and I push it off until later. I haven't noticed any negative effects of doing so, just enjoyment when I finally get around to it.
    Last edited by Trevor; 21-Feb-2014 at 00:07. Reason: clarifying.

mollycoddle

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    You probably win the thread, although I'm not sure what the prize is. I'm surprised you'd even bother to sign up with us with such a free attitude toward it. More power to you, certainly
    Haha, thanks.

When I was a teenager, my urge to wear diapers was a lot stronger than it is now. I think that finishing school, getting a job, getting engaged and so on have made diapers less important because I'm busy with so many other things. Nowadays when I think about wearing, it's usually when I'm depressed or I'm temporarily at loose ends, and this interest helps to fill the void. I doubt the interest will ever go away, though, and who knows? Maybe at some point it'll come back with a vengeance.
    Last edited by mollycoddle; 20-Feb-2014 at 23:32.

Maybe at some point it'll come back with a vengeance.
    When you reach that age when your body says: "I quit. Find some other way to manage."; the answer will be undoubtedly "YES".

More to the topic, I've gone several weeks without a diaper on, which made me very anxious for more diapers. I'm such a sucker for that.

100% agreed, though I doubt I've gone years without even wearing once. But when the fancy doesn't strike me I don't drag myself to do it. Sometimes I'll be really into it for a while. Then for a while I just won't. That's all.

- - - Updated - - -

Nowadays when I think about wearing, it's usually when I'm depressed or I'm temporarily at loose ends, and this interest helps to fill the void.
    I know a lot of people do this and I find it curious. For me, wearing diapers is for comfort, but actually only when I'm happy. If I'm sad, they won't make me feel better. If I'm happy, they make me feel awesome. Diapers are a pastime for when I'm in a great mood.

When I was a teenager, my urge to wear diapers was a lot stronger than it is now. I think that finishing school, getting a job, getting engaged and so on have made diapers less important because I'm busy with so many other things.
    This is pretty much how I feel, although I'm not getting engaged at the moment thankfully. There will be some binges that pop up when I've felt overwhelmed for a while and I'll end up getting a bunch of AB stuff, but after I've used my new stuff for a few days, it's back to focusing on other things in life. I would like to spend more time in diapers, but when I'm engaged in life it's usually in the back of my mind and not a bother at all.

The longest I've gone since acquiring a consistent stash of adult diapers (I feel like adolescence and prior shouldn't count in this particular thread) has been 3 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    I know a lot of people do this and I find it curious. For me, wearing diapers is for comfort, but actually only when I'm happy. If I'm sad, they won't make me feel better. If I'm happy, they make me feel awesome. Diapers are a pastime for when I'm in a great mood.
    I can definitely relate to this. It almost ruins the feeling to me if I'm feeling down and trying to force myself to pad up. It's almost like trying to eat something when I'm not hungry. Doesn't taste as good.