Thread: partners of adult babies

Default partners of adult babies

I have a question. I know some people just end up with an adult baby, and deal with it because they love the person. But are there some people who specifically want an adult baby? Like, people who feel that a relationship would be incomplete if they weren't acting as their partner's carer?

Of course there are. My husband wanted a baby girl and he lucked out finding me. He didn't think it would ever happen so he wasn't looking and then we met. I have never seen anyone who actually wanted one who will be his baby girl or else there is no relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbs View Post
    I have a question. I know some people just end up with an adult baby, and deal with it because they love the person. But are there some people who specifically want an adult baby?
    Yes. I'm an AB myself, but I would love to find a girlfriend one day who also has those feelings. In my fantasy, we'd have a relationship in which we'd switch the caretaker and AB roles from time to time.

On the other hand, I can imagine that some people who aren't AB themselves really enjoy taking care of one. I don't see why not.

Like, people who feel that a relationship would be incomplete if they weren't acting as their partner's carer?
    Probably not. You would limit yourself way too much. As said, I'd love to find an AB girlfriend, but I'll probably end up with a 'normal' partner anyway, because of the simple reason there are so damn few AB girls. =P

In a certain kink community, I can't move even three steps without bumping into a daddy in search of a babygirl.

So YES. There are absolutely people who intentionally seek out adult babies and littles. They may or may not feel like a relationship would be incomplete without that dynamic, but they are conscious of their inner need to take on caregiving responsibilities. After all - Is it so very hard to imagine that a person could come to desire a pair of adoring eyes looking up to them in love?

Quote Originally Posted by henni View Post
    In a certain kink community, I can't move even three steps without bumping into a daddy in search of a babygirl.

So YES. There are absolutely people who intentionally seek out adult babies and littles. They may or may not feel like a relationship would be incomplete without that dynamic, but they are conscious of their inner need to take on caregiving responsibilities. After all - Is it so very hard to imagine that a person could come to desire a pair of adoring eyes looking up to them in love?
    Being Gay, I myself am looking for another Adult Baby Boy or Little to share my life with. Being developmentally disabled with Autism and Cerebral Palsy, the AB or Little who would be compatible with me should also be developmentally disabled.

I don't think that's a strange or impossible thing to search for at all, caitianx.

Yes! They are definitely people going out of their way to find ABs.

Well, I, along with being an AB, always wanted a baby girl... But, when I found my partner, he was a transgender who wanted to be a baby boy with a mommy. So, not exactly what was originally planned, but honestly it's fun being a mommy, and after a while I've learned that baby boys are just a bit more fun than baby girls~

Sure there are! Some of them might not even quite realize that's what they want, but their very nature is to be nurturing and responsible, so finding someone who encourages those traits in them would be desirable.