Thread: Nervous... but excited...

Default Nervous... but excited...

I just ordered Training pants and a Nuk 5 from Baby pants... I am very nervous because I still live with my parents... It wasn't too expensive and I am so excited for when they get here... still though...

Baby-pants does a good job of being discreet. So as long as you hide everything well after opening the package (and assuming your parents don't open your mail) the items won't be seen. I totally get the excitement though. It's like Christmas when it finally arrives!

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    Baby-pants does a good job of being discreet. So as long as you hide everything well after opening the package (and assuming your parents don't open your mail) the items won't be seen. I totally get the excitement though. It's like Christmas when it finally arrives!
    I have a mailbox... will they send it to my door, or will they put the packages in the mailbox...

I think it depends if it comes in a box or if its in like a shipping envelope.

CrinklySiren

it will most likely all come in a shipping envelope because thats how my pair of training pants arrived. Just get the tracking info and intercept the package.

I've ordered Nuk5's from them before and they came in an envelope. No way to tell from the outside what is inside. Is this your first Nuk5? I think you'll like it. I sure do like mine...every night when I sleep. Enjoy.

I got my nuk5 from them as well. Was well packaged so you couldn't tell what was in there. I was nervous at first when I ordered mine as well, since I live at home as well, but it was well worth it, since I can't sleep without my paci now.

I got mine in my mail box, in a mailing envelope. I too was excited about getting them. I've always had a thing for training pants, ever since I saw a classmate of mine in Kindergarten wearing them. I so wanted some!

Padded mailing envelopes hide contents and can handle things with edges, and are good for anything that isn't flat. They can be reused too. BTW since you are on Adisc you are 18+ which means you may want to think about renting a mailbox somewhere, like a 7-11 or a UPS store.