Thread: Hello all Diaper Lovers

Default Hello all Diaper Lovers

I have been reluctant to admit I enjoy wearing diapers. I live in the U.S. and just recently, a few months ago, bought my first pack of goodnites. After joining this site and reading the reviews I went out and purchased underjams. I am a far bigger fan of underjams. I am a male, 6'2" and roughly 205, and underjams fit. They are far more absorbent and don't leak nearly as bad as the goodnites did. I just want someone to talk to ... I don't have anyone who would understand how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by NadaSurf96 View Post
    I have been reluctant to admit I enjoy wearing diapers. I live in the U.S. and just recently, a few months ago, bought my first pack of goodnites. After joining this site and reading the reviews I went out and purchased underjams. I am a far bigger fan of underjams. I am a male, 6'2" and roughly 205, and underjams fit. They are far more absorbent and don't leak nearly as bad as the goodnites did. I just want someone to talk to ... I don't have anyone who would understand how I feel.
    Hello and welcome to the site. Yeah, most of us have either no one to talk to about this, or a SO who either understands, participates, or merely tolerates. By many standards, you're actually getting started a little late in life, as many of us started once we hit puberty. What brought you to the diaper isle at age 30, if I may ask?

You'll find that we are a diverse group of people with many different interests besides diapers. I'm a professional musician, an educator, an avid reader and a published writer. In warmer weather, I get out on my Trek bike and ride.

Do you have outside interests. Usually we share these on our introduction thread, and then others share, often if they have similar interests. Either way, I think you will feel at home here as we are a very supportive group, sharing this one strange thing which partially defines us. So welcome!

Hi,
    I'm relatively new to all this also. I just enjoy wearing diapers. It's fun and for me it also adds a level of protection I need these days. I don't wear them all the time. I am trying several products and am looking for something that can't/ won't be noticed in public. I guess how afraid you are of getting caught impacts what you are willing to try. Good Luck. Enjoy yourself!