Thread: foley catheter - bolton

Default foley catheter - bolton

Hi
    Can anyone tell me where I can buy a catheter in or around Bolton in the UK.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jgmoz View Post
    Hi
    Can anyone tell me where I can buy a catheter in or around Bolton in the UK.

Thanks
    Not to be that guy but, Google it?

i dunno, ditto on google, I just ordered online, and they show up on my doorstep in a couple of days. I did however complain to them afterwards, when they started to post ads on my weather page, as well as other places. I told them it was REALLY inappropriate. they quit advertising in that matter pretty quickly, I've since began to do occasional business with them again

I've quit North shore Care because of the embarrassing ads they pop up everywhere I surf. As to catheters, first be sure you know what you're dong! The potential for self harm is so great I'n certain this thread will be closed shortly and possibly deleted. Finally, I've been there and done that, done properly they can be fun & relatively safe. Ebay can be a good source though the do not allow listings for them anymore their sold as "external catheters" but the photos show foleys or those wonderful red rubber devils.
    Play safe!