Thread: New to all this...sort of

Default New to all this...sort of

Hi,
    I'm bilbo. I have just begun to explore the DL lifestyle. I have dabbled for a few months, but my life has changed in the last couple weeks and I can explore anything I want now. I find the practice of wearing something cozy and warm is great. I have had problems with getting to the bathroom fast enough after I eat ever since I had my gall bladder removed. A diaper would have been a great comfort and useful several times, but I was in a relationship where everything I said and did was scrutinized and ridiculed. I even had my dresser drawers gone through and photos taken of some products I was considering using for my problem. I have been picked on in person, behind my back, and on facebook for my children, my family, and the entire community in which I live to see.
    I have been looking around this site for a few days and it is nice to see people being accepting of others...you have no idea how great that is.

If I ever say anything offensive, it would be out of ignorance of proper behavior, not apathy.

As far as my interests go I am a scientist at heart and in past profession. I now teach others about the beauty of what is above our heads and below our feet.

All I want/hope to get out of this website/group is a friendly word, and an accepting tone.

Enjoy life everyone. You never know when it might end. This past week I slid into oncoming traffic. Scared the ____ out of me. And me without a diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by bilbobaggins View Post
    Hi,
    I'm bilbo. I have just begun to explore the DL lifestyle. I have dabbled for a few months, but my life has changed in the last couple weeks and I can explore anything I want now. I find the practice of wearing something cozy and warm is great. I have had problems with getting to the bathroom fast enough after I eat ever since I had my gall bladder removed. A diaper would have been a great comfort and useful several times, but I was in a relationship where everything I said and did was scrutinized and ridiculed. I even had my dresser drawers gone through and photos taken of some products I was considering using for my problem. I have been picked on in person, behind my back, and on facebook for my children, my family, and the entire community in which I live to see.
    I have been looking around this site for a few days and it is nice to see people being accepting of others...you have no idea how great that is.

If I ever say anything offensive, it would be out of ignorance of proper behavior, not apathy.

As far as my interests go I am a scientist at heart and in past profession. I now teach others about the beauty of what is above our heads and below our feet.

All I want/hope to get out of this website/group is a friendly word, and an accepting tone.

Enjoy life everyone. You never know when it might end. This past week I slid into oncoming traffic. Scared the ____ out of me. And me without a diaper.
    Hello and welcome to the site. We are a good, supportive bunch, and I think you will feel at home. Being a scientist, or working in science sounds very interesting. I'm a professional musician, so I've relied on science to build great musical instruments.

I'm sorry you're having family problems. I'm lucky that I don't, but I sympathize with those who do. I hope things improve.

Lushy9160

It's ok if you accidentally say something offensive! Everyone makes mistakes! Also, i'm happy you're feeling better after your surgery! Check out my profile for more!

Hi Bilbo and welcome. I think you will find lots of friendly people here that share your interest. I'm more into the comfort and security side of being little, as opposed to it being more of a fetish.

It's good to see another person here that is my age.

I'm a software engineer by profession, so I guess I'm kind of a scientist also. Hope to see you around the site.

Hey Bilbo (great username, wish I had gone with Bombadill now!)

I am glad you have found this site, I have not been here all that long, but I have made many friends and got some great advice. I am sorry to hear about your social predicament, I can assure you will find the comfort you seek from me. Good luck in finding friends.