Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABDL Nurseries

Default ABDL Nurseries

I've heard that there are several ABDL nurseries and daycares around the country and I've been thinking about finding a nice one to spend a long weekend. Anyone been to one and which would you recommend?

I've herd that they exist but I don't know where any are. Sounds like it would be a fun weekend tho.

And expensive i imagine, very much so would think. After all, it is a small niche market.

The only one I know of is in Denver Colorado, but I haven't been because it isn't worth the drive and the prices are quite high.

Quote Originally Posted by DownsideWave View Post
    The only one I know of is in Denver Colorado, but I haven't been because it isn't worth the drive and the prices are quite high.
    Out of curiosity, I did a quick search and immediately found the place. It does not look like the sort of place one casually visits. On top of the fact that it is expensive (though as others have said, it's a niche thing), the "mommy" requires applications and states that she is looking for "compatible" playmates. This doesn't seem unreasonable, but it would obviously be a barrier for some, perhaps many.

In short, if it's the sort of thing you're looking for then it might be worth the money, although having the necessary money doesn't guarantee you'll get anywhere.

FetLife has a directory of ABDL Nurseries, I think.

I know of a couple in California that are fully-stocked and equipped, but they're all kind of prohibitively expensive... But if you wouldn't mind going beyond the entire nursery experience, you might look into Professional Mommies who offer sitting services at their home or yours. It's not something I've researched, but logic tells me it would be more reasonable.

Edit: I mean, don't get me wrong. If this is something really dear to you, you don't want to skimp! More important than money, is that you can connect with whomever the Caregiver is. Cuddly babies need cuddly people, naughty babies need naughty people, and everything in between...

Last edited by pinksmart; 20-Feb-2014 at 16:07.

Quote Originally Posted by henni View Post
    FetLife has a directory of ABDL Nurseries, I think.

I know of a couple in California that are fully-stocked and equipped, but they're all kind of prohibitively expensive... But if you wouldn't mind going beyond the entire nursery experience, you might look into Professional Mommies who offer sitting services at their home or yours. It's not something I've researched, but logic tells me it would be more reasonable.

Edit: I mean, don't get me wrong. If this is something really dear to you, you don't want to skimp! More important than money, is that you can connect with whomever the Caregiver is. Cuddly babies need cuddly people, naughty babies need naughty people, and everything in between...

Any chance you could help me find said directory on fetlife as I cannot find it for the life of me?

Quote Originally Posted by Skywishes View Post
    Any chance you could help me find said directory on fetlife as I cannot find it for the life of me?
    Sure. I'll send you a message. There are three active groups, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by henni View Post
    Sure. I'll send you a message. There are three active groups, actually.
    Can you please send me the info as well! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DLJeff11 View Post
    Can you please send me the info as well! Thanks.
    Okay! They're really easy to find if you fiddle around with the search options, but if anyone else has trouble and wants me to forward them, please just ask via pm... I don't want to keep spamming the forum...