Thread: Intro

Default Intro

hi ADISC,

Joining from Europe - I am really a private person so find it hard to share. But I appreciate highly that you are making the web accessible to folk without care for background or preference.

I am a professional in daily life. Looking to find shared interests and learn how other people are dealing with their non-conventionial hobby.

Keep up the good work,

oicsen

Quote Originally Posted by oicsen View Post
    hi ADISC,

Joining from Europe - I am really a private person so find it hard to share. But I appreciate highly that you are making the web accessible to folk without care for background or preference.

I am a professional in daily life. Looking to find shared interests and learn how other people are dealing with their non-conventionial hobby.

Keep up the good work,

oicsen
    Greetings, oicsen

Very nice of you to join us!

I, and most everyone here can relate to wanting things kept in private!

The tricky part is it's really helpful for us to help and understand you better...and, while there are some combinations of interests, careers and geographical location, that may make discovery of your real identification somewhat more probable... perhaps, when you are more comfortable here; you may be able to share some general interest besides the obvious interests in this particular community.

Introductions, particularly of substance...are not required or mandated here...though they are encouraged at the discretion of each member...

Well, here is a Tutorial: 'Cheat Sheet' to a Great Introduction if you're interested...

After all that ramble...

Thank you for making an introduction, and for thanking us for the "good work"!!

I hope that you'll find much that suits you here, and that you come to know many of us as your friends!

Should you have any questions, please do ask...someone will be along shortly to assist you in getting it sorted...

As far as learning how the rest of us manage with this "hobby" ...

There is much to read, and you can pose a more specif question or scenario in the forums too...

Welcome to the Wonderful World of ADISC!

-Marka