Thread: New to ADISC, glad I'm not alone!

Default New to ADISC, glad I'm not alone!

I'm pretty well-rounded, one could say. I work with children and adolescents with behavioral and psychological/emotional issues. I love what I do and have a great career. I am a runner and love to compete in at least one marathon a year. I'm also an artist, though this is mostly a hobby.
    I joined ADISC so I could finally have some outlet where I can talk about my bedwetting, secret love for diapers, bottles, paci's. It is all about stress relief for me; when I go to bed at night with these comfort items, I feel so secure and loved. I never really knew there were so many others who can relate to my experience so I'm glad I can learn from others as well.

Welcome to adisc. Nope your not alone. You will find a lot of support and friends here! I as well bed wetted. When I was young I would sleep walk and sometimes pee in a corner or a trash can and I even stood on my bed and peed. Now I out grew sleep walking, lol thank goodness. Now due to my OAB I wet the bed occasionally. But I've grown to love diapers since I was little and now here I am!

Welcome aboard. So many of us are on a similar journey and yes we're not alone. Who knows why who cares, this is something that somehow completes us. I hope being here is an enriching experience for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderlinejen View Post
    I'm pretty well-rounded, one could say. I work with children and adolescents with behavioral and psychological/emotional issues. I love what I do and have a great career. I am a runner and love to compete in at least one marathon a year. I'm also an artist, though this is mostly a hobby.
    I joined ADISC so I could finally have some outlet where I can talk about my bedwetting, secret love for diapers, bottles, paci's. It is all about stress relief for me; when I go to bed at night with these comfort items, I feel so secure and loved. I never really knew there were so many others who can relate to my experience so I'm glad I can learn from others as well.
    Welcome to ADISC, Borderlinejen!

What a great intro!

I would imagine of your particular career, that you have some pretty good insight into "behavioral and psychological/emotional issues"...I'm really pleased to see you join here, and I hope that we can bring you the outlet and comfort that you likely bring to others...

Just to let you know...for liability, and good practice reasons, whether you are a professional or not...we give only experiential suggestions and advice...officially.
    Please see: The Rules under "Legal" at the bottom of that page for more detail.

I just thought to mention that as a potential issue, not as a poke in the nose, or any sort of insinuation towards you...

Whether you are looking for help, or looking to help...or both, there's entertainment and education, groups, and so much more...

I hope that you'll find your time with us most enjoyable!

Warmest regards,
    -Marka

☺️ hello there, and welcome to our site. We hope you have a very long stay here. I'm a mommy who also has worked with children in the past. Although my childcare experiences were more with hands-on care, instead of mental health care. They diapered and enjoy the site.