Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diaper sex--the good, the bad, the ugly

Default Diaper sex--the good, the bad, the ugly

So, since we have a thread up on diaper masturbation, but nothing recent on diaper sex, I thought I'd throw this out there.

What are your experiences with diaper sex? What do you do, what do you like, how often do you get the chance to engage, do you keep sex and diapers separate? Spill all, inquiring minds want to know!

I tell my story because Candyman been asking for an hour or so to tell it so he have something to fap too >.<

Anyway I did have diaper sex with my ex without telling her that I was a DL. How did I do that, well she was a bedwetter and wore diaper to keep the bed and me dry since we slept in the same bed. Anyway, one day she was wear a pull up on and I fuck her while she was wearing it because it wasn't that hard. Just push the crotch of the diaper aside then put your penis through and start having sex. Later on, she wetted the diaper so I just rip the side, unfolded it and started having sex with her while the wet diaper was still underneath her.

Well that my story, hope you enjoy fapping to it lol.

*BTW: I didn't know she was a bedwetter when I first started dating her. I found out one night when she wetted the bed. She did stop wetting the bed along time ago but restart when she started dating me for some reason*

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    I tell my story because Candyman been asking for an hour or so to tell it so he have something to fap too >.<

Anyway I did have diaper sex with my ex without telling her that I was a DL. How did I do that, well she was a bedwetter and wore diaper to keep the bed and me dry since we slept in the same bed. Anyway, one day she was wear a pull up on and I fuck her while she was wearing it because it wasn't that hard. Just push the crotch of the diaper aside then put your penis through and start having sex. Later on, she wetted the diaper so I just rip the side, unfolded it and started having sex with her while the wet diaper was still underneath her.

Well that my story, hope you enjoy fapping to it lol.

*BTW: I didn't know she was a bedwetter when I first started dating her. I found out one night when she wetted the bed. She did stop wetting the bed along time ago but restart when she started dating me for some reason*
    I guess you freaked her out?

annierighthurr

I've had diaper sex with a few lucky souls, I suppose. Though... I have had the kind where you just push the pullup to the side like Night was describing, but I've never done it like I've seen in pics, with little holes cut in it. Mostly my diaper sex consisted of humping in diapers, lol. With my ex Alex anyway.

With my daddy, he usually never wore a diaper, so I'd be the only one diapered.... then he'd usually have me face down and him on top of me, and yeah this is wayyy too personal.

Hope you got your jacking material right there.

Butterfly Mage

My partner knows I'm incontinent. But he has a deeply-seated phobia about body fluids. So diapered sex is a pretty routine and highly enjoyable phenomenon for us.

I've done the push it to the side method. I find that it gets in the way.

Zeit

I might maybe one day try it but I don't think it'll happen for a while. I don't have proper diapers and I don't have too many opportunities to have regular sex with my girl, let alone kinky sex

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman View Post
    I guess you freaked her out?
    No, she was more kinky then me lol.

I've never even had regular sex...I don't know how interested I'm in in diaper sex though...

soren456

With one great guy, over a long weekend.

On the one hand, diapers on: Very visual, worshipful and masturbatory.

On the other, with wet diapers opened: Very oral, exploratory, kissy and fucky.

Changing scenes, once awkwardness faded: Immensely intimate, one wipestroke, one kiss, one wipestroke, one kiss . . . .

Huge feelings of gratitude.