Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hello I am a diaper lover and a cowboy at heart. I love dressing in western style clothing which means I usually wear boots and a cowboy hat. I also love storms and guns. I am also a Christian. I mainly here to meet friends. I have a lovely wife who love me and accepts my diapers. I just want to meet other diaper lovers
    Last edited by DPRCB; 19-Feb-2014 at 20:03.

Well howdy there partner, welcome to the forum I love storms too, but its not very often we get big ones here in the UK, any other hobbies?

I like going to the gun range to shoot. Reading my Bible and watching sports Ham radio operator. And we just getting into the severe weather season. It usually starts in Feb and ends in early June

Quote Originally Posted by DPRCB View Post
    Hello I am a diaper lover and a cowboy at heart. I love dressing in western style clothing which means I usually wear boots and a cowboy hat. I also love storms and guns. I am also a Christian. I mainly here to meet friends. I have a lovely wife who love me and accepts my diapers. I just want to meet other diaper lovers
    Welcome to ADISC DPRCB! I'm a fellow Texan from N Texas. I also like diapers as I wear 24/7 for urge IC. I'm retired and like NASCAR and
    Texas Rangers baseball. Do you storm chase at all? Or due you just follow storms on NWS radar. There are a lot of members here that are
    from Texas. If you have any questions please be free to ask them and I'm sure you will get advice and answers.

I have done some chasing before. I don't chase much anymore. I am a storm spotter for Tarrant County. I do like the Rangers. I miss going to the games.

Howdy, fellow Texan ! Welcome to ADISC.

Cowboy boots have been on my wish list for years now - but I'm just awfully hard to size, I think. And I don't look forward to the breaking-in period... If I could just buy a magical pair of boots that didn't crush my tootsies and were soft and (preferably) pink, I would be a happy camper.

If you know of any in Houston or the surrounding, with a good selection of women's, please share.