Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ideas of adventure! ideas to wear your diaper in public and getting caught! the butterflies

easttexan

Default ideas of adventure! ideas to wear your diaper in public and getting caught! the butterflies

do you guys have any great ideas to wear your diaper to in public?
    Last edited by easttexan; 19-Feb-2014 at 20:07.

Quote Originally Posted by easttexan View Post
    do you guys have any great ideas to wear your diaper to in public? please add to the list. this is what i have already experienced.

1. wearing diapers and getting massaged by an older lady. she was sweet and comforting and she even massaged my butt. the second time, the therapist kept massaging my lower back making the diaper crinkle really loud.
    2. at the airport, i left my hair gel in the bag. therefore, the security had to open my carry on suitcase and saw my medium abena m4s. the security man just looked at me and touched my shoulder as if he felt sorry for me
    3. about 10 times, i would go up to a gas station and ask the lady if i can use the restroom. i would then explain to them that i wore diaper and it was hard for me to change in the car, and then i would show them my fresh new folded diaper in my hand. suddenly, they would lead me to the bathroom. generally, people are very nice. some ladies would explain to me after i put my diaper on "don't worry..wearing diapers should not be embarassin"
    4. in walmart, i would tuck my shirt in my diaper in the back...so my diaper will be revealed when i walk down the aisles..some people would come up to me and quietly say "son..your diaper is showing..you might want to fix your diaper so it won't show".

well, these are my adventures so far! the butterfly feeling is amazing with the diapers! what are some other ideas. share your stories!!!!! thanks
    Hi easttexan! Those are certainly some wonderful adventures! Many of us stay close to home when we wear.

Looks like this is your first post. So we can relate to you better, what are some of your non-DL interests?

I can't relate to this post as i try my best not to get caught, but will take this opportunity to say welcome to the forum.

We try not to expose our nappies to the public to avoid embassasment and awkwardness for us and them.

mollycoddle

Quote Originally Posted by easttexan View Post
    do you guys have any great ideas to wear your diaper to in public? please add to the list. this is what i have already experienced.

1. wearing diapers and getting massaged by an older lady. she was sweet and comforting and she even massaged my butt. the second time, the therapist kept massaging my lower back making the diaper crinkle really loud.
    2. at the airport, i left my hair gel in the bag. therefore, the security had to open my carry on suitcase and saw my medium abena m4s. the security man just looked at me and touched my shoulder as if he felt sorry for me
    3. about 10 times, i would go up to a gas station and ask the lady if i can use the restroom. i would then explain to them that i wore diaper and it was hard for me to change in the car, and then i would show them my fresh new folded diaper in my hand. suddenly, they would lead me to the bathroom. generally, people are very nice. some ladies would explain to me after i put my diaper on "don't worry..wearing diapers should not be embarassin"
    4. in walmart, i would tuck my shirt in my diaper in the back...so my diaper will be revealed when i walk down the aisles..some people would come up to me and quietly say "son..your diaper is showing..you might want to fix your diaper so it won't show".

well, these are my adventures so far! the butterfly feeling is amazing with the diapers! what are some other ideas. share your stories!!!!! thanks
    Going out in public and deliberately exposing your diaper to other people is extremely creepy, not to mention disrespectful to everyone who's forced to see your diaper. Never do any of those things again.

CrinklySiren

I can't relate to this post either seeing as I dont deliberately go out of my way to show-off my diaper, but i dont go to great lengths to hide it either. My diaper always crinkles loudly and i tend to just ignore it (i usually wear diapers when im wearing a dress or skirt, as my pants and short shorts are too tight) , but these adventures seem a little extreme to me ~ though, if you enjoy them, more power to ya :3

My adventures are more like:

- went to Washington DC with wife and 2 friends and took nothing but diapers, wore every single day and night ^_^ (yes my friends know)
    - Played water balloon fight outside my house on the neighborhood street with a diaper under my swimsuit, soooo much fun.
    - dressed up as a baby with a 100% visibile cushies diaper (3 halloweens ago) some people thought it was funny, others thought it was cute; it was overall great fun.
    - wore diapers on a road trip to theme parks for my birthday a few years ago.
    - i go out grocery shopping or with friends to non-important or non-adult specific places (i.e. Denny's or the Mall) in a cute childish dress :3 I usually get positive feedback or no feedback at all.

I think as long as you're not running into a crowded area with nothing but a shirt and a diaper, you're welcome to do whatever you want. Keep having fun! I salute you for "living dangerously" lol

When I wear outside of my house. I try to make sure it is not visible. You never know you might run into someone you know. I only few people knows that I wear.

Anytime I wear away from the house, I try my best NOT to have my diapers noticed.

I'm with CrinklyEmilyLG. I wear 24/7. I don't go to great lengths to hide it but I try not to show it either. They are my underwear. I can't really relate.

You know when teenagers sag their pants down to their knees and deliberately leave their underwear exposed, and how much you want to slap them for doing it?