Thread: pacifiersrus quality

Default pacifiersrus quality

Any opinions on the quality of pacifiers from pacifiersrus? Silicon teet smaller like nuk 5.
    Ive ordered from baby pants and other than not getting exactly what i ordered ive had no issues, i just want a silicon teet one and baby pants doesnt offer one yet.
    The blue nuk 5 i got off ebay the teet is tilted up too much to be comfortable.
    Any comments on pacifiersrus quality?

I bought the size 7 silicone teet several years ago and it's still going strong. I was very pleased with the quality. Yes they are a bit pricey but I think it was worth it.

I haven't had any problems with pacifiersrus quality. All of mine are silicone which I much prefer over latex. Four of mine ext teat 7's
    and one five. My first 7's I used around 18 months until I replaced them in late fall. I use one every night when I go to bed. They're
    a little pricey but I would recommend them to anyone who wants quality. I order mine from the build a pacifier section where you
    select the guard you want and then the teat you want.

I just got the silicone teat 7 from them and i'm very happy with it. I was surprized at how long it is. It rests in the center of my mouth as if i was sucking on a sucker, vs the nuk 5 that rests just behind the teeth, far enough to be comfortable though.

I have had a few issues with them. I tried the Nuk 7 with a mam mouth guard. The nipple did not inflate/deflate properly. It was very annoying. Also they may have good quality but I have only had trouble with them. They once sent me a pacifier that had a hole in the nipple and they would not replace it. I like Babypants as they have had great customer service. I am anxiously awaiting the silicone one they are making. Also for me the 7 was just too long.

I got my pacifier from pacifiers r us back in March and I have been happy with it. I haven't had any problems with it. My pacifier is a Nuk 5.

Thank you so much for the helpfull information. I appriciate it a lot

So i ordered the custom shield cars and trucks silcone 5 prior to begining this post. It arrived today packaged in a xl wellness brief, plastic style. The teat seems larger than the nuk 5 and rests more in the center of my mouth rather than just behind the teeth like the nuk5 does. Wonder if they sent the larger silicone one...
    Hmm either way i really really like it.