Thread: how much has your diaper held

Default how much has your diaper held

ive done 3 full cups of water and the 4th flooded my goodnights

list diaper and how much it held!

Hmm. I had like.. 6 wettings from my Lille Supreme once, but I need an entire day to do that and I am always too busy.

I had 5 wettings in a wellness superio one night. It was so heavy and swelled, I didn't want to take a chance on it leaking. Was surprised to know that they could hold that much though, I was really giving them a beating.

I wear the best brand ever, Nufit (a First Quality brand) it holds on the average two light wettings or a good sized one. Recently I have been using pampers cruises size 5 as a doubler, and I've increased it to double if not more in absorbencey.

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    I wear the best brand ever, Nufit (a First Quality brand)
    you broke my sarcasm detector

On topic: At least one of every kind of diaper I've tried has been subjected to a bath, so that kind of breaks the maximum for all of them.

I once had the house to myself for two weeks and used the opportunity to basically go 24/7 and keep track of diaper usage. Unfortunately I tossed the spreadsheet, but by bagging and weighing each used diaper and then subtracting the average weight of a dry one, I was able to determine that the practical absorbency of a medium molicare was approximately double that of a depends fitted.

If I ever get the house to myself like that again, I'll definitely do a lot more extensive testing that way.

Between the Bambino Bellissimo and the Dry 24/7 diapers I have to say at least 6 good wettings before leakage.

I'll start off explaining that I NEVER use a single adult diaper, but I enjoy extended wearing with extreme high capacity diaper ensembles.

On average I wear a diaper change for 5-7 hours on average with 64 ounce (typical) to 128 ounces of urine. As no single disposable product has this capacity, I accomplish this on a regular basis by using an adult brief with multiple diapers modified as boosters.

This is what my typical diaper change consists of:

I use this system for about 5-6 hour between a diaper change.

A Eurobrief plastic backed Disposable Adult Brief over

(All modified as boosters):

2 Prevail PerFit Maximum Absorption Briefs
    2 Eurobriefs plastic backed
    A Prevail ProCare Protective Underwear

All of these covered with 3 Fruit of the Loom white briefs
    and a Salk Pull-on Sani-Pants.

This combo can hold up to 128 Ounces.
    Costs me about $.60 a diaper change.

Recently ii got a bellissimo to hold approximately 6 liters of water.... it was very heavy and very thick