Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Onesie from Baby-Pants.com

Default Onesie from Baby-Pants.com

Getting ready to order a couple of onesie's from Baby-Pants.com and am wondering what everyone's opinions are? I know there were similar posts before, but they are from a couple of years ago, and want an update. Are they decent quality?, good customer service? Sized correctly as per chart? Thinking of getting the "Jungle Friends" one and maybe the "pink butterfly" as well. Any input is appreciated.

I have the plain blue and jungle friends myself, they're all the same material though. Remarkably soft (High quality organic cotton. Careful drying it on high heat, you may scorch it, reducing it's awesomeness) and undeniably cute.

My only gripe is the snaps. They're a little too far foward, as well as a bit too thick. This can cause a little irritation between your legs if you walk a lot in one. Not a huge deal, but it is the only flaw that comes to mind. 99% perfect.

I got my first pair from baby-pants.com. I like them a lot and had no problems with them. I have the Jungle and Friends one. I also have the white, blue, yellow, and pink ones too.

I got BP's butterfly onesie. It's perfection :3

Thank You! This is what I was looking for, will be placing my order today! I agree that I would like the snaps a bit lower, but I can live with something minor like that.

I got the animal print onesie, I love it just need to give another hot wash to shrink it some more

One more question.... I am not sure of sizing. I am 5'6" and 180#, measured waist at 44", chest at 42" and length at 76". Something just doesn't seem right with lining up for a proper fit. Seems I should be size XL, which is what i wear for T-shirts? Would this make sense?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry... I just re-measured and came up with 66" for length, which would put me at 33" and should be XL. I haven't learned to count that high yet, I guess..

I just got mine recently (plain white) and I like it quite well! It is really quite soft and comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Straycatz View Post
    One more question.... I am not sure of sizing. I am 5'6" and 180#, measured waist at 44", chest at 42" and length at 76". Something just doesn't seem right with lining up for a proper fit. Seems I should be size XL, which is what i wear for T-shirts? Would this make sense?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry... I just re-measured and came up with 66" for length, which would put me at 33" and should be XL. I haven't learned to count that high yet, I guess..
    Yep, makes sense. They very close in size to regular t-shirts, just longer with a snap crotch. I wear mostly Medium T-shirts and the medium onesie is just fine on me. I will warn you that when you first get it, it'll be appear to be too big. But after you wash and dry it the first time, it will shrink some.

I try to wash mine, and hang them up to dry. I'm not sure how much more they will shrink if I put them in the dryer again, and I don't want to test that out.

So yeah, don't be worried if when you get it, it appears to be too large.

I've got a few of these and love them. If I'm wearing out in public I prefer to use them, so that if I bend over or sit down, I don't have to worry about someone seeing my diaper.

I've got a few that are solid colors and one that is the dinosaur print.

The only thing I would change if I got more of them, would be to order them without the shoulder snaps. I'm not sure why, but I don't use them, and if I wear one out in public, I think it just looks odd. The shoulder snaps are perfect for someone that is wanting to regress and get the full baby feel. But for people like myself, that are simply wearing one to cover over a diaper, they are not necessary. I do have one blue one that doesn't have the shoulder snaps, and I wear that one the most when I'm out.

- - - Updated - - -

They are good quality. Thicker than a normal shirt. I'd recommend them.