Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did the "oatmeal" #2 Today!

Default I did the "oatmeal" #2 Today!

After reading about it, I decided to try the simulated #2 with oatmeal. I cooked some up and added vegitable oil. All I can say is....wow! I feel it move down there anytime I move! It has stayed pretty warm for while which is nice because its cold out! I might stay in thisa while aand then wet. I'll get cleaned up, rediapered and maybe go it again later! Still haven't gotten the nerve to poop for real but if it feels anything like this, it won't be long!

I tried that too, and I highly enjoyed it. Unless you get very wet diahrea or crap bricks, it does feel a lot like that when you actually poop...just stinkier. The oat-meal clean up is a little easier, but not very much so. In short, the only difference is that oatmeal doesn't stink. Though when I used oatmeal ages ago with my past pull up (no money for diaper for pull ups, it was my last) it felt identical to messing for the most part. Though I didn't let it cool enough, so I nearly burned myself. XD Anyway, if you hate messing, either due to the smell, or the unclean-ness, putting oatmeal in your diaper is probably the ideal substitute. (Though I didn't use any oil, just plain oatmeal and water in the microwave until nearly all the water was gone, and then let cool until it wasn't very hot when you felt it AFTER stirring. Oatmeal can stay very hot, but be fairly cool on the very top. You won't know unless you stick a finger pretty deep into it.

im gonna try this once im home alone for a while :3 sounds fun and im kinda curious on it too :3

Messing for real is better, because not only do you have the nice squishy mess, you have the satisfaction doing it all by yourself. The sense of achievement and relief that everyone feels during and after a BM is enhanced by the spreading warmth of the results in your nappy as the sensations all blend into one. Even being smelly can be a little bit satisfying, as a gentle reminder of what you've done.

In short, if you like oatmeal, you'll love messing!

Pampersboy827

Yeah, I think actually pooping in a diaper (especially baby diapers with their distinct smell) is much more satisfying and it makes me proud to sit in it, in a "I pooped all by myself" kind of way. The way it feels coming out and pushing the diaper out is a great feeling!

Quote Originally Posted by Pampersboy827 View Post
    The way it feels coming out and pushing the diaper out is a great feeling!
    Agreed, it is definitely a release of endorphins releasing the poop. I don't do this too often but I have gotten used to the clean up.

indeed. The feeling is very unique, but oatmeal is teh closest I have come without taking weird measures like some things others suggest, like shoving whole banana's up their butt. The true thing is better though, if you have a diaper, the time to clean up, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    indeed. The feeling is very unique, but oatmeal is teh closest I have come without taking weird measures like some things others suggest, like shoving whole banana's up their butt. The true thing is better though, if you have a diaper, the time to clean up, etc.
    I've tried the banana thing once, I liked it but it made me feel like a weirdo. I have yet to try oatmeal though. @BB: have you thought of trying something else squishy like pumpkin guts?

I have read that oatmeal is good for your skin. So I do not see a problem with staying in it for long amounts of time. Where as when you actually mess, you need to change fairly soon after.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHeadTiffany View Post
    I've tried the banana thing once, I liked it but it made me feel like a weirdo.
    ..Heh. If that's the only moment you've felt like a weirdo while doing anything diaper-related, consider yourself lucky. :P